Rack Light – no indicators
We make two different light-sets. This one does not have indicators and therefore it does not need to be fitted in the dead centre of your car and bike rack. It is possible to fit these lights to any GripSport rack, but it’s the ONLY light set that can be used on our Lo-Ride carriers, the 2+2 (4-bike) ‘Tilty’ or Van-Racks that have been swapped over onto a vehicle.
The law is really clear… if your car’s number plate and lights are obscured, or if you drive at night without illuminating your number plate… then you really run the chance of getting booked. So be seen and be legal.
There’s no denying that our Rack-Lights are expensive. In fact they may well be the most expensive bicycle rack light-set on the market. But anyone who knows GripSport, who knows what we make and who knows our attitude to quality, also knows that the price of these units has nothing to do with us being greedy… it all comes down to “quality”
We’re just not interested in making some big, bulky, cheap & nasty thing using standard old trailer lamps and incandescent “globes”, because light-sets like that are just rubbish… the kind of rubbish that shakes itself to pieces the minute a bit of rough road comes into sight. And for the love of God, don’t even think about letting them get wet.
Our Rack-Light is a fully sealed LED lamp (meaning it’s water, dust and vibration proof for years of hassle-free motoring). It’s mounted to its zinc-plated, all-steel backing plate (number plate board) using high-quality, self-locking nuts so you never have to worry about things vibrating loose. We even supply you those same self-locking nuts and bolts to attach your number plate.
- Features brake light, tail light and number plate lamp.
- NO indicators – mounted off-centre to your vehicle and bike rack.
- Supplied fully wired up and ready to go with your choice of 7-pin round or flat plug.
- Can be fitted or removed in seconds.
- Freight free if ordered at the same time as a bike rack.
So get legal and stay legal… it’s easy with a GripSport Rack Light.
PLEASE NOTE – This Rack-light (without indicators) is the only light set that can be used on our Lo-Ride the 2+2 (4-bike) ‘Tilty’ or Van-Racks that have been swapped over onto a vehicle.
GripSport carriers are designed and manufactured right here in Australia by GripSport. Each GripSport bike rack has a lifetime structural guarantee if fitted, used & maintained correctly.
- Accidental Damage – If you run over one of our products with a truck (in other words “accidental damage” where the breakage is your fault) then you’re up for the repair/replacement cost. Similarly, if your product isn’t setup, used or maintained properly then any resultant damage is on you.
- Wear and tear is not covered by warranty (because things like painted/plated finishes, moving parts and rubbers etc have to wear out eventually), but if our product breaks because of faulty workmanship or materials (in other words the breakage is our fault) all you’ve got to do is return it along with details of what happened and if it really was our fault it gets fixed or replaced free of charge.
- ‘Bike Racks for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs’ are designed for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs and are NOT covered by any warranty if fitted to the rear of caravans, trailers or camper trailers. Don’t do it.
- ‘Bike Racks for Caravans and Campers’ (both front & rear mounted) must be fitted per the relevant Fitting Guides on our website. If not then there’s no warranty.
Simple really, just the way a guarantee should be… but hardly ever is!
PLEASE NOTE 1: Trailers, LED lamps and custom made (non-standard) “mounting systems” (for caravans, campers and trailers etc) are covered by a 2 year warranty.
PLEASE NOTE 2: We do not accept returns just because someone changes their mind. Our products do exactly what we say they do, they will fit where we say they’ll fit and sorry, but a change of mind is not a valid reason for a refund.
Here’s just a small selection of reviews, comments and customer feedback. If you’re interested in seeing more just CLICK HERE (but you better grab some popcorn… there’s LOTS of ’em)
Just a short note to thank you very much for sending another carrier hook to replace the one I lost. It arrived this morning via a priority courier. What fantastic customer service you provide!!!!
Hi john just a quick email to say that the bike carrier is excellent. Have been away with it and even done some 4wd with it and it was great. Job well done. I love it. Thank you.
Thanks so much, not only is the carrier tops you guys have a great customer service too!!:)) I will continue to send all the spying eyes on my carrier to your website. You guys are great. Much appreciated
Been meaning to drop you a note and thank you for the extra long hooks you made up for the bike rack (we met at Anglesea race and I bought a workstand). In my opinion it definitely makes for an even better rack, but more to the point is the impressive after sale service you provided. A rare thing these days! Keep up the good work, thanks again and if you need a positive review of the rack for future customers feel free to contact me or pass on my email address. Cheers
It is easy to be positive about this rack – its an excellent product that i promote widely. The prompt and helpful after sales service also matches the approach of the original sale – I trust you are as successful as you deserve.
I took delivery of the carrier during the week and used it for the first time at the week-end. I can’t say how pleased I am with the carrier , easy to set up and perfectly functional. Appreciate your assistance in the swift despatch and the obvious pride you take in supplying a quality product.
I purchased a Hi-Ride Carrier “2+2” from you some time ago, and it is a fantastic piece of gear. In fact we are having so much fun using it (well, my mates are happy to chuck their bikes on MY rack) that our rides have become longer and consequently we now finish at dusk, just in time for a night-time drive home … So I am in need of one of your Rack Lights…
Thanks for the email and all the help by phone. As you may remember I went with your fourth option for mounting a carrier to our caravan and we’re very happy with the end result.