Rack Light – no indicators
We make two different light-sets. This one does not have indicators and therefore it does not need to be fitted in the dead centre of your car and bike rack. It is possible to fit these lights to any GripSport rack, but it’s the ONLY light set that can be used on our Lo-Ride carriers, the 2+2 (4-bike) ‘Tilty’ or Van-Racks that have been swapped over onto a vehicle.
The law is really clear… if your car’s number plate and lights are obscured, or if you drive at night without illuminating your number plate… then you really run the chance of getting booked. So be seen and be legal.
There’s no denying that our Rack-Lights are expensive. In fact they may well be the most expensive bicycle rack light-set on the market. But anyone who knows GripSport, who knows what we make and who knows our attitude to quality, also knows that the price of these units has nothing to do with us being greedy… it all comes down to “quality”
We’re just not interested in making some big, bulky, cheap & nasty thing using standard old trailer lamps and incandescent “globes”, because light-sets like that are just rubbish… the kind of rubbish that shakes itself to pieces the minute a bit of rough road comes into sight. And for the love of God, don’t even think about letting them get wet.
Our Rack-Light is a fully sealed LED lamp (meaning it’s water, dust and vibration proof for years of hassle-free motoring). It’s mounted to its zinc-plated, all-steel backing plate (number plate board) using high-quality, self-locking nuts so you never have to worry about things vibrating loose. We even supply you those same self-locking nuts and bolts to attach your number plate.
- Features brake light, tail light and number plate lamp.
- NO indicators – mounted off-centre to your vehicle and bike rack.
- Supplied fully wired up and ready to go with your choice of 7-pin round or flat plug.
- Can be fitted or removed in seconds.
- Freight free if ordered at the same time as a bike rack.
So get legal and stay legal… it’s easy with a GripSport Rack Light.
PLEASE NOTE – This Rack-light (without indicators) is the only light set that can be used on our Lo-Ride the 2+2 (4-bike) ‘Tilty’ or Van-Racks that have been swapped over onto a vehicle.
GripSport carriers are designed and manufactured right here in Australia by GripSport. Each GripSport bike rack has a lifetime structural guarantee if fitted, used & maintained correctly.
- Accidental Damage – If you run over one of our products with a truck (in other words “accidental damage” where the breakage is your fault) then you’re up for the repair/replacement cost. Similarly, if your product isn’t setup, used or maintained properly then any resultant damage is on you.
- Wear and tear is not covered by warranty (because things like painted/plated finishes, moving parts and rubbers etc have to wear out eventually), but if our product breaks because of faulty workmanship or materials (in other words the breakage is our fault) all you’ve got to do is return it along with details of what happened and if it really was our fault it gets fixed or replaced free of charge.
- ‘Bike Racks for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs’ are designed for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs and are NOT covered by any warranty if fitted to the rear of caravans, trailers or camper trailers. Don’t do it.
- ‘Bike Racks for Caravans and Campers’ (both front & rear mounted) must be fitted per the relevant Fitting Guides on our website. If not then there’s no warranty.
Simple really, just the way a guarantee should be… but hardly ever is!
PLEASE NOTE 1: Trailers, LED lamps and custom made (non-standard) “mounting systems” (for caravans, campers and trailers etc) are covered by a 2 year warranty.
PLEASE NOTE 2: We do not accept returns just because someone changes their mind. Our products do exactly what we say they do, they will fit where we say they’ll fit and sorry, but a change of mind is not a valid reason for a refund.
Here’s just a small selection of reviews, comments and customer feedback. If you’re interested in seeing more just CLICK HERE (but you better grab some popcorn… there’s LOTS of ’em)
Just to let you know that I am very pleased with the new bike rack. It is a very professional job and I should have had one years ago! Please pass my thanks on to Andrew and the team.
Hi GripSport, Just a quick note to let you know Ive used the Hi Ride Carrier with both my mountain and road bikes and I cannot speak highly enough of your product. For the first time I am 100% confident that the bike is safe from damage when being transported. Sure there are cheaper types of carriers out there, but none come close to the quality and design that you have. When you consider the cost of bikes (I can have over 10 grand sitting on the carrier) then the High Ride is as cheap as chips.
Gday Gripsport, Heres some photos of us using the high ride rack I got off you some time back. Its an awesome carrier, its so quick to load/unload and even though Ive got both a wagon & a ute I still use the carrier because its SO easy. I get a lot of comments about it too, so I certainly hope some of these have turned into sales for you!
Received the hi-ride t/bar carrier today – very impressed! Looks great and very secure.. Have quite a few people coming to look so hopefully, there will be more orders from Horsham coming your way. Thank you for your assistance and promptness in delivery.
Just a quick email to let you know the hi-ride rack performed faultlessly for our entire trip and I absolutely loved it, both bikes made it to Darwin without a scratch on them. Over 7000kms. I intend to write a proper thank you email, and include photos, which you can publish on the GripSport website. I just need more time to get organised and unpack.
Firstly I’d like to give a massive thank you to everyone at GripSport. The customer service has been absolutely fantastic. I received my Hi-Ride carrier “Downhill” (2-Bike) a few weeks ago and I’ve taken it out every weekend since. The quality of this carrier far surpasses my previous carrier which allowed the handlebars to hit my car! I travel roughly 5-6 hours with two bikes on my DH carrier without any movement at all. I highly recommend this to anybody that will listen! I’ve attached some photos for you.
Thanks for replying so quickly and for offering to send out the additional part for my Hi-Ride. My address is (removed). Once more, your excellent after sales service shines through (I must say, that was one of the things I mentioned to my two riding buddies who both then bought Hi Ride carriers from you).
I've had my Gripsport for a year and it is by far the best rack I've ever owned.