4-Bike “Van-Rack” – Tilting
When you’re serious about the number of bikes you want to travel with, this 4-bike carrier has been engineered to make the trip so much easier for you.
- Bikes load or unload in seconds. CLICK HERE for video.
- Tilts bikes out of the way for instant access to front boots, toolboxes, gas bottles etc. CLICK HERE for video.
- Carries 4 bikes up to 26kg each.
- Fits all bikes. CLICK HERE to see.
- Perfect for big electric bikes.
- Safe for carbon fibre and lightweight alloy bikes.
- Bikes are held completely secure.
- Fits to “A” frame using optional bolt-on mount or a fabricated mounting frame. CLICK HERE to see the fitting guide.
- Fully adjustable… to position bikes perfectly.
- Can be swapped to a car in under a minute. CLICK HERE to see how.
- All steel, zinc plated and powder coated finish.
- The quickest, simplest, most adjustable and most secure bike holding system of any carrier in the world.
- Set & Forget bike positioning. CLICK HERE to see
- 100% Australian designed & made.
- Guaranteed structurally for life.
- Delivery anywhere in Australia and NZ.
- Weighs 36kg (carrier only – does not incl mount to “A” frame).
- How to assemble and setup your GripSport rack. CLICK HERE to see.
HANG ON! – Can you actually fit four bikes on your “A” frame? Please CLICK HERE to see how much room is needed.
Corner clamps, angle main beam & fat bike wheel cradles under licence from Intake Systems International.
GripSport carriers are designed and manufactured right here in Australia by GripSport. Each GripSport bike rack has a lifetime structural guarantee if fitted, used & maintained correctly.
- Accidental Damage – If you run over one of our products with a truck (in other words “accidental damage” where the breakage is your fault) then you’re up for the repair/replacement cost. Similarly, if your product isn’t setup, used or maintained properly then any resultant damage is on you.
- Wear and tear is not covered by warranty (because things like painted/plated finishes, moving parts and rubbers etc have to wear out eventually), but if our product breaks because of faulty workmanship or materials (in other words the breakage is our fault) all you’ve got to do is return it along with details of what happened and if it really was our fault it gets fixed or replaced free of charge.
- ‘Bike Racks for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs’ are designed for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs and are NOT covered by any warranty if fitted to the rear of caravans, trailers or camper trailers. Don’t do it.
- ‘Bike Racks for Caravans and Campers’ (both front & rear mounted) must be fitted per the relevant Fitting Guides on our website. If not then there’s no warranty.
Simple really, just the way a guarantee should be… but hardly ever is!
PLEASE NOTE 1: Trailers, LED lamps and custom made (non-standard) “mounting systems” (for caravans, campers and trailers etc) are covered by a 2 year warranty.
PLEASE NOTE 2: We do not accept returns just because someone changes their mind. Our products do exactly what we say they do, they will fit where we say they’ll fit and sorry, but a change of mind is not a valid reason for a refund.
Here’s just a small selection of reviews, comments and customer feedback. If you’re interested in seeing more just CLICK HERE (but you better grab some popcorn… there’s LOTS of ’em)
I purchased a Hi-Ride Carrier “2+2” from you some time ago, and it is a fantastic piece of gear. In fact we are having so much fun using it (well, my mates are happy to chuck their bikes on MY rack) that our rides have become longer and consequently we now finish at dusk, just in time for a night-time drive home … So I am in need of one of your Rack Lights…
I just want to say what a fantastic bike rack. I got my hi-rise last Thursday and love it. Lives up to everything I have heard about them
I got a DH carrier off you years ago and it’s been fan-bloody-tastic to transport our bikes all over Victoria to races, trails and camp sites. Still totally stoked with it after all these years. I also got a second mount for the rack for our other car, but managed to damage it (my fault entirely) so now it’s hard to get the rack into that particular mount properly. Is there any way for you guys to restore it to it’s former glory?
Just a short note to thank you very much for sending another carrier hook to replace the one I lost. It arrived this morning via a priority courier. What fantastic customer service you provide!!!!
Received my Hi Ride. Carrier love it!!! So easy to use !!!
We have just had our hi-ride carrier delivered to us in Taigum, Queensland. Would like to thank Jon and the team for an effortless transaction and a really well made item!
Hey guys, Claude Daronche here. How are you going? These are the photos I promised I would send once I got the downhill bike. The bike rack is fantastic and I would recommend it to anyone. It is definitely top quality and being Australian made makes it even better.
Just a quick line to let you know how pleased I am with my 2 bike grip sport carrier. Really is super easy to use and my s-works stumpy (my 4th child) sits on its wheels with no strain on the frame. An excellent product. Also I ordered it when I was serving in Afghanistan and was really well looked after so thank you for that too.