1-Bike “Lo-Ride Fixie” – Non tilting
All the benefits of the world’s best bike carrier system (after all, it’s still a GripSport bike rack), but in a nice, low package.
- Sticks straight out at the height of your towbar tongue.
- Lower ride height… for the urban driver who just doesn’t need all the ground clearance of the Hi-Ride.
- Lower “lift/load” height… for those who struggle to lift their bikes up onto a higher rack.
- Fits all vehicles (with a towbar tongue). CLICK HERE to see.
- Bike loads or unloads in seconds. CLICK HERE for video.
- Comes complete with its own quick-release towbar hitch – fit or remove the entire rack in seconds.
- Carries 1 bikes up to 26kg each.
- Fits all bikes. CLICK HERE to see.
- Perfect for big electric bikes.
- Safe for carbon fibre and lightweight alloy bikes.
- Bike is held completely secure.
- Fully adjustable… to position bikes perfectly without any clashing.
- All steel, zinc plated and powder coated finish.
- The quickest, simplest, most adjustable and most secure bike holding system of any carrier in the world.
- Set & Forget bike positioning. CLICK HERE to see
- 100% Australian designed & made.
- Guaranteed structurally for life.
- Delivery anywhere in Australia and NZ.
- Weighs 17kg (carrier and Quick-Release Hitch).
- How to assemble and setup your GripSport rack. CLICK HERE to see.
Corner clamps, angle main beam & fat bike wheel cradles under licence from Intake Systems International.
GripSport carriers are designed and manufactured right here in Australia by GripSport. Each GripSport bike rack has a lifetime structural guarantee if fitted, used & maintained correctly.
- Accidental Damage – If you run over one of our products with a truck (in other words “accidental damage” where the breakage is your fault) then you’re up for the repair/replacement cost. Similarly, if your product isn’t setup, used or maintained properly then any resultant damage is on you.
- Wear and tear is not covered by warranty (because things like painted/plated finishes, moving parts and rubbers etc have to wear out eventually), but if our product breaks because of faulty workmanship or materials (in other words the breakage is our fault) all you’ve got to do is return it along with details of what happened and if it really was our fault it gets fixed or replaced free of charge.
- ‘Bike Racks for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs’ are designed for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs and are NOT covered by any warranty if fitted to the rear of caravans, trailers or camper trailers. Don’t do it.
- ‘Bike Racks for Caravans and Campers’ (both front & rear mounted) must be fitted per the relevant Fitting Guides on our website. If not then there’s no warranty.
Simple really, just the way a guarantee should be… but hardly ever is!
PLEASE NOTE 1: Trailers, LED lamps and custom made (non-standard) “mounting systems” (for caravans, campers and trailers etc) are covered by a 2 year warranty.
PLEASE NOTE 2: We do not accept returns just because someone changes their mind. Our products do exactly what we say they do, they will fit where we say they’ll fit and sorry, but a change of mind is not a valid reason for a refund.
Here’s just a small selection of reviews, comments and customer feedback. If you’re interested in seeing more just CLICK HERE (but you better grab some popcorn… there’s LOTS of ’em)
Our rack arrived on Friday and had its first outing to a race yesterday. It is fantastically simple and quick to use. The team is all getting together for a launch in a week or two so I’ll take heaps of pics for you when all the bikes are on it.
Thanks for replying so quickly and for offering to send out the additional part for my Hi-Ride. My address is (removed). Once more, your excellent after sales service shines through (I must say, that was one of the things I mentioned to my two riding buddies who both then bought Hi Ride carriers from you).
Collected the rack on Friday arvo from the transport depot. Used it Sat morn – $14k of bikes on it for a 3 hour drive to Margaret River to ride the trails down there. Couldn’t have been happier – very well built, study rack – kept the bikes from touching each other at all. Exactly what I wanted! Very much appreciated and will happily recommend the rack to anyone who is chasing one!
Gday Gripsport, Heres some photos of us using the high ride rack I got off you some time back. Its an awesome carrier, its so quick to load/unload and even though Ive got both a wagon & a ute I still use the carrier because its SO easy. I get a lot of comments about it too, so I certainly hope some of these have turned into sales for you!
Firstly I’d like to give a massive thank you to everyone at GripSport. The customer service has been absolutely fantastic. I received my Hi-Ride carrier “Downhill” (2-Bike) a few weeks ago and I’ve taken it out every weekend since. The quality of this carrier far surpasses my previous carrier which allowed the handlebars to hit my car! I travel roughly 5-6 hours with two bikes on my DH carrier without any movement at all. I highly recommend this to anybody that will listen! I’ve attached some photos for you.
My carrier arrived at work today. I would just like to express my appreciation for your excellent service, it’s good to know there are still some great business out there and yours is certainly at the top for service and quality, I’ll definitely be recommending you to other people
I just wanted to let you know I’ve received the bike racks (they were delivered on Friday). I put my 2-bike carrier on my car over the weekend and it’s fantastic! Very simple to use, and I’m really happy with it. I’ll recommend your bike carriers to anyone looking to buy.
We have just had our hi-ride carrier delivered to us in Taigum, Queensland. Would like to thank Jon and the team for an effortless transaction and a really well made item!