1-Bike “Hi-Ride Fixie” – Non tilting
When it comes to transporting bikes, GripSport carrier systems have set the standard for over 15 years as the world’s safest, simplest and toughest bike racks ever.
This one is non-tilting, for customers who aren’t concerned about rear access into their vehicle.
- All the ground clearance you’re ever likely to need – no matter where you’re heading.
- Fits all vehicles (with a towbar). CLICK HERE to see.
- Bike loads or unloads in seconds. CLICK HERE for video.
- Comes complete with its own quick-release towbar hitch – fit or remove the entire rack in seconds.
- Carries 1 bikes up to 26kg.
- Fits all bikes. CLICK HERE to see.
- Perfect for big electric bikes.
- Safe for carbon fibre and lightweight alloy bikes.
- Bike is held completely secure.
- Fully adjustable… to position bikes perfectly without any clashing.
- All steel, zinc plated and powder coated finish.
- The quickest, simplest, most adjustable and most secure bike holding system of any carrier in the world.
- Set & Forget bike positioning. CLICK HERE to see
- 100% Australian designed & made.
- Guaranteed structurally for life.
- Delivery anywhere in Australia and NZ.
- Weighs 18kg (carrier and Quick-Release Hitch).
- How to assemble and setup your GripSport rack. CLICK HERE to see.
Corner clamps, angle main beam & fat bike wheel cradles under licence from Intake Systems International.
GripSport carriers are designed and manufactured right here in Australia by GripSport. Each GripSport bike rack has a lifetime structural guarantee if fitted, used & maintained correctly.
- Accidental Damage – If you run over one of our products with a truck (in other words “accidental damage” where the breakage is your fault) then you’re up for the repair/replacement cost. Similarly, if your product isn’t setup, used or maintained properly then any resultant damage is on you.
- Wear and tear is not covered by warranty (because things like painted/plated finishes, moving parts and rubbers etc have to wear out eventually), but if our product breaks because of faulty workmanship or materials (in other words the breakage is our fault) all you’ve got to do is return it along with details of what happened and if it really was our fault it gets fixed or replaced free of charge.
- ‘Bike Racks for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs’ are designed for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs and are NOT covered by any warranty if fitted to the rear of caravans, trailers or camper trailers. Don’t do it.
- ‘Bike Racks for Caravans and Campers’ (both front & rear mounted) must be fitted per the relevant Fitting Guides on our website. If not then there’s no warranty.
Simple really, just the way a guarantee should be… but hardly ever is!
PLEASE NOTE 1: Trailers, LED lamps and custom made (non-standard) “mounting systems” (for caravans, campers and trailers etc) are covered by a 2 year warranty.
PLEASE NOTE 2: We do not accept returns just because someone changes their mind. Our products do exactly what we say they do, they will fit where we say they’ll fit and sorry, but a change of mind is not a valid reason for a refund.
Here’s just a small selection of reviews, comments and customer feedback. If you’re interested in seeing more just CLICK HERE (but you better grab some popcorn… there’s LOTS of ’em)
I've had my Gripsport for a year and it is by far the best rack I've ever owned.
Morning Gripsport, I wanted to let you know that you have completely transformed me into a gripsport customer. I have owned and used many different bike racks over the years, both here and overseas, but after owning one of yours for the last year I can honestly say it is hands down the world’s best bike rack. Its strong its simple and it works. Great job.
Hi there,We recently purchased a high ride carrier and tandem adapter kit. It is totally revolutionary and eliminated a lot of swearing (!), as well as padding, straps and concern on the road. Why arenít all carriers this easy?! Thanks so much for a great product and also unbelievably fast service. We imported our tandem bike from the US and would like to recommend your product to them ñ would you ship overseas, because I think there would be a lot of interest. Thanks and regards,
We just got the mounting done for the bike rack on our van and thought we would send some photos of the setup. Very happy with the way it’s all turned out. Thanks for all your help. Regards.
I purchased a Hi-Ride Carrier “2+2” from you some time ago, and it is a fantastic piece of gear. In fact we are having so much fun using it (well, my mates are happy to chuck their bikes on MY rack) that our rides have become longer and consequently we now finish at dusk, just in time for a night-time drive home … So I am in need of one of your Rack Lights…
G’day, Just thought I’d drop you a quick note to thank you for the great bike carrier and the great after sales service (it arrived a little roughed up and you freighted out new parts to exchange for the damage ones). This carrier is as good as I thought it would be – I can easily fit any bike to it in seconds (including combinations of my singlespeed 29er, all mountain rig, and my mates’ trail and free-ride rigs). Brilliant, easy to use, and makes ducking out for a quick ride after work just that – quick! Many thanks.
Hi Guys, Just letting you know that I ordered a hi-ride carrier off you a week ago and it arrived yesterday. After I fitted it and drove with it I simply couldn't believe the build quality of it.I would recommend this brand to anyone. Just letting you know. Keep up the good work because its fantastic. Cheers
We’ve had one of your Hi-Ride 2-bike carrier’s for a few weeks now, and really impressed with how fast & easy it is to fit our bikes, and how sercurely the bikes & carrier are held in place. We regularly carry three odd-size bikes in different combos – 24-inch kid’s MTB, 26-inch FS bike & 96’er hardtail – and it copes well with whatever combination we try. Easy enough to use that my wife can load up the bikes when I’m not around