Wheel Hoop Reducers (pair)
The GripSport carrier system is designed to hold bikes with wheels 20″ in diameter (that’s BMX size wheels) and larger, but with these reducers you can hold bikes with wheels down to 12″ in size.
- All steel and powder coated to match your rack.
- Simply drops into place and held by zip-ties (included)
- Use one to reduce wheel hoop for 16″ wheel.
- Use two to reduce wheel hoop for 12″ wheel.
PLEASE NOTE – Using these Wheel Hoop Reducers will stop those small wheels from just falling through the hoops, however you may also have to strap/tie really little bikes (kiddies’ bikes) onto the carrier rather than relying on the carrier’s “hooks” to hold them in and down.
Corner clamps, angle main beam & fat bike wheel cradles under licence from Intake Systems International.
GripSport carriers are designed and manufactured right here in Australia by GripSport. Each GripSport bike rack has a lifetime structural guarantee if fitted, used & maintained correctly.
- Accidental Damage – If you run over one of our products with a truck (in other words “accidental damage” where the breakage is your fault) then you’re up for the repair/replacement cost. Similarly, if your product isn’t setup, used or maintained properly then any resultant damage is on you.
- Wear and tear is not covered by warranty (because things like painted/plated finishes, moving parts and rubbers etc have to wear out eventually), but if our product breaks because of faulty workmanship or materials (in other words the breakage is our fault) all you’ve got to do is return it along with details of what happened and if it really was our fault it gets fixed or replaced free of charge.
- ‘Bike Racks for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs’ are designed for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs and are NOT covered by any warranty if fitted to the rear of caravans, trailers or camper trailers. Don’t do it.
- ‘Bike Racks for Caravans and Campers’ (both front & rear mounted) must be fitted per the relevant Fitting Guides on our website. If not then there’s no warranty.
Simple really, just the way a guarantee should be… but hardly ever is!
PLEASE NOTE 1: Trailers, LED lamps and custom made (non-standard) “mounting systems” (for caravans, campers and trailers etc) are covered by a 2 year warranty.
PLEASE NOTE 2: We do not accept returns just because someone changes their mind. Our products do exactly what we say they do, they will fit where we say they’ll fit and sorry, but a change of mind is not a valid reason for a refund.
Here’s just a small selection of reviews, comments and customer feedback. If you’re interested in seeing more just CLICK HERE (but you better grab some popcorn… there’s LOTS of ’em)
Hi there,We recently purchased a high ride carrier and tandem adapter kit. It is totally revolutionary and eliminated a lot of swearing (!), as well as padding, straps and concern on the road. Why arenít all carriers this easy?! Thanks so much for a great product and also unbelievably fast service. We imported our tandem bike from the US and would like to recommend your product to them ñ would you ship overseas, because I think there would be a lot of interest. Thanks and regards,
Been meaning to drop you a note and thank you for the extra long hooks you made up for the bike rack (we met at Anglesea race and I bought a workstand). In my opinion it definitely makes for an even better rack, but more to the point is the impressive after sale service you provided. A rare thing these days! Keep up the good work, thanks again and if you need a positive review of the rack for future customers feel free to contact me or pass on my email address. Cheers
Hi GripSport, Just a quick note to let you know Ive used the Hi Ride Carrier with both my mountain and road bikes and I cannot speak highly enough of your product. For the first time I am 100% confident that the bike is safe from damage when being transported. Sure there are cheaper types of carriers out there, but none come close to the quality and design that you have. When you consider the cost of bikes (I can have over 10 grand sitting on the carrier) then the High Ride is as cheap as chips.
We’ve had one of your Hi-Ride 2-bike carrier’s for a few weeks now, and really impressed with how fast & easy it is to fit our bikes, and how sercurely the bikes & carrier are held in place. We regularly carry three odd-size bikes in different combos – 24-inch kid’s MTB, 26-inch FS bike & 96’er hardtail – and it copes well with whatever combination we try. Easy enough to use that my wife can load up the bikes when I’m not around
Hi Guys, Just letting you know that I ordered a hi-ride carrier off you a week ago and it arrived yesterday. After I fitted it and drove with it I simply couldn't believe the build quality of it.I would recommend this brand to anyone. Just letting you know. Keep up the good work because its fantastic. Cheers
Thanks so much, not only is the carrier tops you guys have a great customer service too!!:)) I will continue to send all the spying eyes on my carrier to your website. You guys are great. Much appreciated
Hey guys, Claude Daronche here. How are you going? These are the photos I promised I would send once I got the downhill bike. The bike rack is fantastic and I would recommend it to anyone. It is definitely top quality and being Australian made makes it even better.
My carrier arrived at work today. I would just like to express my appreciation for your excellent service, it’s good to know there are still some great business out there and yours is certainly at the top for service and quality, I’ll definitely be recommending you to other people