Gripsport Versa 1.2 Vertical Bike Rack
Introducing our latest bike rack series – Versa. Designed from the ground up the all-new Versa Vertical / Upright Bike Rack is designed to help you enjoy Good Times, More Often!
- WINNER: Good Design Australia Awards 2023 – Vehicle and Transport Category.
- Sidecar Wheel Basket*: Accommodates bikes of all sizes, from 16″ BMXs to 29ers, ensuring compatibility for every cycling adventure.
- Taquito Mini-Taco: Adapts to support all bike wheelbase lengths, allowing you to easily transport various types of bicycles.
- WrapStraps: Offers a quick and efficient method for securing your wheels, keeping your bikes safe and stable.
- Easy-Tilt Feature: Grants hassle-free access to the rear of your vehicle, enhancing user experience and convenience.
- Integrated Rack Light: Comes standard with every Versa bike rack, increasing safety and visibility during transport.
- Designed for Light Off-Road Use only.
- Please note: you will need to order an auxiliary number plate from your local road authority to fit this rack light..
For vehicle suitability, please refer to Page 3 of the Assembly Instructions.
* Sidecar wheel baskets design patent pending.
** Drink bottle/ bidon cages pictured are not included.
All GripSport racks are designed, tested, and manufactured right here in Australia and come with a structural warranty. Our racks are built tough, and to keep them looking and performing at their best we recommend following our product care & use guidelines.
This rack can carry two bikes, weighing up to 25kg each.
IMPORTANT: Lights & Number Plates on Bike Racks
Regardless of where you drive in Australia, the rules are simple.
- You must not obstruct clear view of your vehicle lights
- You must not obstruct clear view of your number plate
- And if you drive at night, your number plate must be illuminated.
|Bike Model||GS Versa 1.2|
|Bike Capacity||2 Bikes|
|Weight Capacity||25kgs Per Bike (50kgs Total)|
|Bike Type||MTB, Road, Fat, E-Bike, BMX|
|Structural Guarantee||5 Years – View Warranty|