Frame Hook (short or long)
- Hooks are sold individually (short or long) and not in pairs.
- All steel and powder coated
- Come complete with frame protection rubbers already fitted.
- Fit all standard GripSport bike racks.
GripSport carriers are designed and manufactured right here in Australia by GripSport. Each GripSport bike rack has a lifetime structural guarantee if fitted, used & maintained correctly.
- Accidental Damage – If you run over one of our products with a truck (in other words “accidental damage” where the breakage is your fault) then you’re up for the repair/replacement cost. Similarly, if your product isn’t setup, used or maintained properly then any resultant damage is on you.
- Wear and tear is not covered by warranty (because things like painted/plated finishes, moving parts and rubbers etc have to wear out eventually), but if our product breaks because of faulty workmanship or materials (in other words the breakage is our fault) all you’ve got to do is return it along with details of what happened and if it really was our fault it gets fixed or replaced free of charge.
- ‘Bike Racks for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs’ are designed for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs and are NOT covered by any warranty if fitted to the rear of caravans, trailers or camper trailers. Don’t do it.
- ‘Bike Racks for Caravans and Campers’ (both front & rear mounted) must be fitted per the relevant Fitting Guides on our website. If not then there’s no warranty.
Simple really, just the way a guarantee should be… but hardly ever is!
PLEASE NOTE 1: Trailers, LED lamps and custom made (non-standard) “mounting systems” (for caravans, campers and trailers etc) are covered by a 2 year warranty.
PLEASE NOTE 2: We do not accept returns just because someone changes their mind. Our products do exactly what we say they do, they will fit where we say they’ll fit and sorry, but a change of mind is not a valid reason for a refund.
Here’s just a small selection of reviews, comments and customer feedback. If you’re interested in seeing more just CLICK HERE (but you better grab some popcorn… there’s LOTS of ’em)
Morning Gripsport, I wanted to let you know that you have completely transformed me into a gripsport customer. I have owned and used many different bike racks over the years, both here and overseas, but after owning one of yours for the last year I can honestly say it is hands down the world’s best bike rack. Its strong its simple and it works. Great job.
I just wanted to let you know I’ve received the bike racks (they were delivered on Friday). I put my 2-bike carrier on my car over the weekend and it’s fantastic! Very simple to use, and I’m really happy with it. I’ll recommend your bike carriers to anyone looking to buy.
Thanks so much, not only is the carrier tops you guys have a great customer service too!!:)) I will continue to send all the spying eyes on my carrier to your website. You guys are great. Much appreciated
Received the hi-ride t/bar carrier today – very impressed! Looks great and very secure.. Have quite a few people coming to look so hopefully, there will be more orders from Horsham coming your way. Thank you for your assistance and promptness in delivery.
Good morning. Just wanted to let you know that I purchased a Hi-Ride carrier off you in October 2007 and I must say itís possibly the best bit of design Iíve seen in along while. Thanks so much.
I got a DH carrier off you years ago and it’s been fan-bloody-tastic to transport our bikes all over Victoria to races, trails and camp sites. Still totally stoked with it after all these years. I also got a second mount for the rack for our other car, but managed to damage it (my fault entirely) so now it’s hard to get the rack into that particular mount properly. Is there any way for you guys to restore it to it’s former glory?
In my opinion, this carrier is by far the best you can get. I love it. So easy to use. And because real “quality” is getting scarce nowadays, I’m just delighted when I get something that works like this AND is built to last!
Have a great day
I received my carrier yesterday and am very impressed with the quality of it.