The world’s best bike carrier system and Australia’s “Industry Standard” when it comes to fitting bike racks on caravans & camper-trailers. Scroll down to –
- choose between Non-Tilting and Tilting (“tilting” allows for instant access to toolboxes, gas bottles, front boots & windows etc)
- pick your setup
- see all the features of this rack
- view our warranty
- read reviews.
You can also CLICK HERE to see a huge range of vans fitted with our racks.
GripSport Bike Racks… 100% Australian, 100% brilliant & guaranteed for life.
- Fits to Caravan “A” frame using our optional Bolt-On Mount or a fabricated mounting frame. CLICK HERE to see the fitting guide.
- Can be fitted to some rear bumpers. CLICK HERE for important information on fitting bike racks to the rear of caravans and camper trailers.
- Load or unload your bike in seconds. CLICK HERE for a video showing just how quick and easy it is.
- Carries 1 bike up to 30kg.
- Fits all bikes. CLICK HERE to see.
- Perfect for big electric bikes.
- Safe for carbon fibre and lightweight alloy bikes.
- Bike is held completely secure.
- Fully adjustable… to position bike perfectly on your van.
- Can be swapped to a vehicle tow bar quickly and simply. CLICK HERE to see how.
- All steel, zinc plated and powder coated finish.
- The quickest, simplest, most adjustable and most secure bike holding system of any carrier in the world.
- Set & Forget bike positioning. CLICK HERE to see
- 100% Australian designed & made.
- Guaranteed structurally for life.
- Delivery anywhere in Australia.
- Weighs 14kg (carrier only – does not incl mount to “A” frame or rear bumper).
- How to assemble and setup your GripSport rack. CLICK HERE to see.
- There are “Add-On-Kits” available to increase the carrying capacity of this rack. CLICK HERE to see.
GripSport Product Enquiry Form
Simple, just the way a guarantee should be… but hardly ever is!
Accidental Damage – If you run over one of our products with a truck that’s “accidental damage”, which is your fault and means you’re up for the repair/replacement cost. Similarly, if your product isn’t setup, used or maintained properly then any resultant damage is on you.
Wear And Tear is not covered by warranty. This is because things like painted/plated finishes, moving parts and rubbers etc have to wear out eventually.
Faulty Workmanship or Materials is 100% our responsibility though. If our product breaks and you think it’s our fault, all you’ve got to do is return it along with details of what happened and if it really was our fault it gets fixed or replaced free of charge.
Bike Racks for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs are designed for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs and are NOT covered by any warranty if fitted to the rear of caravans, trailers or camper trailers. Don’t do it.
Bike Racks for Caravans and Campers must be fitted per the relevant Fitting Guides on our website. If not then there’s no warranty.
Like we said… simple, right?
PLEASE NOTE 1: Trailers, LED lamps and custom made (non-standard) “mounting systems” (for caravans, campers and trailers etc) are covered by a 2 year warranty.
PLEASE NOTE 2: We do not accept returns just because someone changes their mind. Our products do exactly what we say they do, they will fit where we say they’ll fit and sorry, but a change of mind is not a valid reason for a refund.
If you’re not clear on anything to do with our warranty please contact us HERE