As standard, every GripSport carrier is supplied with “hoops” for the front wheel of your bike and “taco channels” for the rear wheel to sit in. These hoops suit wheels from 20” diameter (BMX size) right up to the largest road and MTB wheels (29ers). They also securely hold all tyres from the skinniest road rubber up to 3” wide.
- All steel.
- Powder coated
- Fits ALL wheels from 20″ diameter (BMX size) up to the largest road and MTB wheels.
- Fits ALL tyres up to 3″ wide.
- Fits all current and older model GripSport racks.
Please note… CLICK HERE to see how you can carry bikes with wheels smaller than 20″ diameter.
Corner clamps, angle main beam & fat bike wheel cradles under licence from Intake Systems International.
GripSport carriers are designed and manufactured right here in Australia by GripSport. Each GripSport bike rack has a lifetime structural guarantee if fitted, used & maintained correctly.
- Accidental Damage – If you run over one of our products with a truck (in other words “accidental damage” where the breakage is your fault) then you’re up for the repair/replacement cost. Similarly, if your product isn’t setup, used or maintained properly then any resultant damage is on you.
- Wear and tear is not covered by warranty (because things like painted/plated finishes, moving parts and rubbers etc have to wear out eventually), but if our product breaks because of faulty workmanship or materials (in other words the breakage is our fault) all you’ve got to do is return it along with details of what happened and if it really was our fault it gets fixed or replaced free of charge.
- ‘Bike Racks for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs’ are designed for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs and are NOT covered by any warranty if fitted to the rear of caravans, trailers or camper trailers. Don’t do it.
- ‘Bike Racks for Caravans and Campers’ (both front & rear mounted) must be fitted per the relevant Fitting Guides on our website. If not then there’s no warranty.
Simple really, just the way a guarantee should be… but hardly ever is!
PLEASE NOTE 1: Trailers, LED lamps and custom made (non-standard) “mounting systems” (for caravans, campers and trailers etc) are covered by a 2 year warranty.
PLEASE NOTE 2: We do not accept returns just because someone changes their mind. Our products do exactly what we say they do, they will fit where we say they’ll fit and sorry, but a change of mind is not a valid reason for a refund.
Here’s just a small selection of reviews, comments and customer feedback. If you’re interested in seeing more just CLICK HERE (but you better grab some popcorn… there’s LOTS of ’em)
Collected the rack on Friday arvo from the transport depot. Used it Sat morn – $14k of bikes on it for a 3 hour drive to Margaret River to ride the trails down there. Couldn’t have been happier – very well built, study rack – kept the bikes from touching each other at all. Exactly what I wanted! Very much appreciated and will happily recommend the rack to anyone who is chasing one!
Carrier got delivered on Friday afternoon. What a great product. Super happy with it.
Thanks for the email and all the help by phone. As you may remember I went with your fourth option for mounting a carrier to our caravan and we’re very happy with the end result.
I've had my Gripsport for a year and it is by far the best rack I've ever owned.
We have just had our hi-ride carrier delivered to us in Taigum, Queensland. Would like to thank Jon and the team for an effortless transaction and a really well made item!
We’ve had one of your Hi-Ride 2-bike carrier’s for a few weeks now, and really impressed with how fast & easy it is to fit our bikes, and how sercurely the bikes & carrier are held in place. We regularly carry three odd-size bikes in different combos – 24-inch kid’s MTB, 26-inch FS bike & 96’er hardtail – and it copes well with whatever combination we try. Easy enough to use that my wife can load up the bikes when I’m not around
Just a short note and a photo to tell you how very pleased we are with our Hi-Ride rack. The load/unload times are quick. The bikes are held securely and nothing has been scratched or broken. If we want, it is easy to lock everything with a 1.8m braided cable and a lock on the hitch pin. The only thing I would wish for is a couple of tabs welded to the frame that would have saved me heaps of trouble attaching my home made light bar
It is easy to be positive about this rack – its an excellent product that i promote widely. The prompt and helpful after sales service also matches the approach of the original sale – I trust you are as successful as you deserve.