Vertical Bike Rack
Without a doubt, this is the most used and most trusted bike parking rail in the country. It’s also the bike parking rail specified most by architects… you’ll see these in car parks, secure bike parking ‘cages’, end-of-ride facilities in both corporate and government buildings, as well as in universities and apartment blocks… in fact they are just about everywhere.
- Vertical bike parking – the most space efficient method.
- All steel and finished in hard wearing “bright” zinc plating.
- Fully supports the bike without damaging frame or wheel.
- Suits all styles and makes of bicycle.
- Allows the locking of both frame and wheels
- Complies fully with AS2890.3 (Australian Standard for Bicycle Parking Facilities)
- Can be mounted to any solid wall or to free-standing framing units.
PLEASE NOTE… Prices on this page are “retail” and include GST. Significant discounts are available to re-sellers, fitters, builders, fabricators, building agents, councils and architects etc ordering multiple items. Please contact us for wholesale prices.
GripSport carriers are designed and manufactured right here in Australia by GripSport. Each GripSport bike rack has a lifetime structural guarantee if fitted, used & maintained correctly.
- Accidental Damage – If you run over one of our products with a truck (in other words “accidental damage” where the breakage is your fault) then you’re up for the repair/replacement cost. Similarly, if your product isn’t setup, used or maintained properly then any resultant damage is on you.
- Wear and tear is not covered by warranty (because things like painted/plated finishes, moving parts and rubbers etc have to wear out eventually), but if our product breaks because of faulty workmanship or materials (in other words the breakage is our fault) all you’ve got to do is return it along with details of what happened and if it really was our fault it gets fixed or replaced free of charge.
- ‘Bike Racks for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs’ are designed for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs and are NOT covered by any warranty if fitted to the rear of caravans, trailers or camper trailers. Don’t do it.
- ‘Bike Racks for Caravans and Campers’ (both front & rear mounted) must be fitted per the relevant Fitting Guides on our website. If not then there’s no warranty.
Simple really, just the way a guarantee should be… but hardly ever is!
PLEASE NOTE 1: Trailers, LED lamps and custom made (non-standard) “mounting systems” (for caravans, campers and trailers etc) are covered by a 2 year warranty.
PLEASE NOTE 2: We do not accept returns just because someone changes their mind. Our products do exactly what we say they do, they will fit where we say they’ll fit and sorry, but a change of mind is not a valid reason for a refund.
Here’s just a small selection of reviews, comments and customer feedback. If you’re interested in seeing more just CLICK HERE (but you better grab some popcorn… there’s LOTS of ’em)
Thanks so much, not only is the carrier tops you guys have a great customer service too!!:)) I will continue to send all the spying eyes on my carrier to your website. You guys are great. Much appreciated
We have just had our hi-ride carrier delivered to us in Taigum, Queensland. Would like to thank Jon and the team for an effortless transaction and a really well made item!
I've had my Gripsport for a year and it is by far the best rack I've ever owned.
It is easy to be positive about this rack – its an excellent product that i promote widely. The prompt and helpful after sales service also matches the approach of the original sale – I trust you are as successful as you deserve.
Firstly I’d like to give a massive thank you to everyone at GripSport. The customer service has been absolutely fantastic. I received my Hi-Ride carrier “Downhill” (2-Bike) a few weeks ago and I’ve taken it out every weekend since. The quality of this carrier far surpasses my previous carrier which allowed the handlebars to hit my car! I travel roughly 5-6 hours with two bikes on my DH carrier without any movement at all. I highly recommend this to anybody that will listen! I’ve attached some photos for you.
Hi Gripsport, I just had to write and let you guys know what we think of your new Hi-Ride carrier. We’ve had all manner of bike racks over the years including some damn expensive roof racks, but once we got some decent quality bikes (C/Fibre etc) I knew we were going to need something that would protect our new toys when travelling. And without a doubt the Hi-ride is not only the best at protecting the toys (no more risk of driving under carports etc) but it is quickest and easiest thing weve ever used. My wife thanks you! And of course so do I. So good to see an aussie design that is tough, simple and easy to use. All the best.
My carrier arrived yesterday and was fitted to my car in 5 minutes flat, and the best bit is that both myself and my petrol head husband are chuffed with the product….good stuff, very well made, stable and secure. Cheers
Hey guys, Claude Daronche here. How are you going? These are the photos I promised I would send once I got the downhill bike. The bike rack is fantastic and I would recommend it to anyone. It is definitely top quality and being Australian made makes it even better.