“Up & Out” – 2 & 3-bike rack – MODEL RUNOUT
2-bike $498 (normally $753)
3-bike $598 (normally $853)
We have a HANDFUL only of these in 2-bike and 3-bike versions left in stock and they’re being cleared out cheap.
They ALL include an extra quick-release hitch for you to fit to a second vehicle… lets you swap your new rack between cars in seconds.
Don’t miss out! Order yours now!
- Allows you to tow (trailer etc) while carrier and bikes are on your vehicle.
- Fits to any standard 75mm wide towbar tongue. CLICK HERE to see.
- Bikes load or unload in seconds. CLICK HERE for video.
- Comes complete with its own quick-release towbar hitch – fit or remove the entire rack in seconds.
- Carries 2 bikes up to 26kg each.
- Fits all bikes. CLICK HERE to see.
- Perfect for big electric bikes.
- Safe for carbon fibre and lightweight alloy bikes.
- Bikes are held completely secure.
- Fully adjustable… to position bikes perfectly without any clashing.
- All steel, zinc plated and powder coated finish.
- The quickest, simplest, most adjustable and most secure bike holding system of any carrier in the world.
- Set & Forget bike positioning. CLICK HERE to see
- 100% Australian designed & made.
- Guaranteed structurally for life.
- Delivery anywhere in Australia and NZ.
- Weighs 22kg (carrier and Quick-Release Hitch).
- How to assemble and setup your GripSport rack. CLICK HERE to see.
IMPORTANT #1 To fit this “Up & Out” carrier you require a certain amount of clearance between your towball and the rear face of your vehicle. Please CLICK HERE to see how this rack connects to your vehicle and the space needed.
IMPORTANT #2 This bike rack can not be fitted if you are also using any sort of “level-ride” or “weight distribution” hitch fitted to your towbar tongue.
IMPORTANT #3 This rack does not tilt. Rear doors and hatches will not open while it is fitted.
Corner clamps, angle main beam & fat bike wheel cradles under licence from Intake Systems International.
GripSport carriers are designed and manufactured right here in Australia by GripSport. Each GripSport bike rack has a lifetime structural guarantee if fitted, used & maintained correctly.
- Accidental Damage – If you run over one of our products with a truck (in other words “accidental damage” where the breakage is your fault) then you’re up for the repair/replacement cost. Similarly, if your product isn’t setup, used or maintained properly then any resultant damage is on you.
- Wear and tear is not covered by warranty (because things like painted/plated finishes, moving parts and rubbers etc have to wear out eventually), but if our product breaks because of faulty workmanship or materials (in other words the breakage is our fault) all you’ve got to do is return it along with details of what happened and if it really was our fault it gets fixed or replaced free of charge.
- ‘Bike Racks for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs’ are designed for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs and are NOT covered by any warranty if fitted to the rear of caravans, trailers or camper trailers. Don’t do it.
- ‘Bike Racks for Caravans and Campers’ (both front & rear mounted) must be fitted per the relevant Fitting Guides on our website. If not then there’s no warranty.
Simple really, just the way a guarantee should be… but hardly ever is!
PLEASE NOTE 1: Trailers, LED lamps and custom made (non-standard) “mounting systems” (for caravans, campers and trailers etc) are covered by a 2 year warranty.
PLEASE NOTE 2: We do not accept returns just because someone changes their mind. Our products do exactly what we say they do, they will fit where we say they’ll fit and sorry, but a change of mind is not a valid reason for a refund.
Here’s just a small selection of reviews, comments and customer feedback. If you’re interested in seeing more just CLICK HERE (but you better grab some popcorn… there’s LOTS of ’em)
Been meaning to drop you a note and thank you for the extra long hooks you made up for the bike rack (we met at Anglesea race and I bought a workstand). In my opinion it definitely makes for an even better rack, but more to the point is the impressive after sale service you provided. A rare thing these days! Keep up the good work, thanks again and if you need a positive review of the rack for future customers feel free to contact me or pass on my email address. Cheers
Just a quick email to let you know the hi-ride rack performed faultlessly for our entire trip and I absolutely loved it, both bikes made it to Darwin without a scratch on them. Over 7000kms. I intend to write a proper thank you email, and include photos, which you can publish on the GripSport website. I just need more time to get organised and unpack.
Just to let you know that I am very pleased with the new bike rack. It is a very professional job and I should have had one years ago! Please pass my thanks on to Andrew and the team.
Good morning. Just wanted to let you know that I purchased a Hi-Ride carrier off you in October 2007 and I must say itís possibly the best bit of design Iíve seen in along while. Thanks so much.
I purchased a Hi-Ride Carrier “2+2” from you some time ago, and it is a fantastic piece of gear. In fact we are having so much fun using it (well, my mates are happy to chuck their bikes on MY rack) that our rides have become longer and consequently we now finish at dusk, just in time for a night-time drive home … So I am in need of one of your Rack Lights…
Hi,I recently purchased a High-Ride carrier. I love the simplicity of this unit, it only takes a couple of minutes to fit and loading the bike on/off the rack is definitely the quickest for any bike rack I have seen. Thanks again for a great product.Regards.
Just a short note and a photo to tell you how very pleased we are with our Hi-Ride rack. The load/unload times are quick. The bikes are held securely and nothing has been scratched or broken. If we want, it is easy to lock everything with a 1.8m braided cable and a lock on the hitch pin. The only thing I would wish for is a couple of tabs welded to the frame that would have saved me heaps of trouble attaching my home made light bar
I recieved my Hi-Ride Classic the other day and after months of “discussions” with the wife about spending 400 clams on a bike rack, I mounted it to the car, mounted the bikes and stood back and enjoyed! Fitting was a breeze and despite my initial concers the bikes were held firmly and securley. Both bikes barely moved and arrived at our destination hassle free.