Rack Light – with indicators
We make two different light-sets. This one (with indicators) is designed specifically for all Hi-Ride, Lo-Ride (‘Tilty’ only), Up & Out and 2+2 (4-bike) ‘Fixie’ carriers and because it has indicators, it must only be fitted in the dead centre of your car and bike rack. And yes, its very small, very tough and very BRIGHT.
The law is really clear… if your car’s number plate and lights are obscured, or if you drive at night without illuminating your number plate… then you’re breaking the law and run the chance of getting booked.
Now there’s no denying that our Rack-Lights are expensive… in fact they may well be the most expensive bicycle rack light-set on the market. But anyone who knows GripSport, who knows what we make and who knows our attitude to quality, also knows that the price of these units has nothing to do with us being greedy… it all comes down to “quality”
We’re just not interested in making some big, bulky, cheap & nasty thing using standard old trailer lamps and incandescent “globes”, because light-sets like that are just rubbish… the kind of rubbish that shakes itself to pieces the minute a bit of rough road comes into sight. And for the love of God, don’t even think about letting them get wet.
Our Rack-Light is a fully sealed LED lamp (meaning it’s water, dust and vibration proof for years of hassle-free motoring). It’s mounted to its aluminium backing plate (number plate board) using high-quality, self-locking nuts so you never have to worry about things vibrating loose and we even supply you those same self-locking nuts and bolts to attach your number plate.
- Features brake light, tail light, number plate lamp and indicators.
- Must NOT be mounted off-centre to your car (because of the indicators).
- Supplied fully wired up and ready to go with your choice of 7-pin round or flat plug.
- Fits all our 2-bike carriers (for cars).
- Freight free if ordered at the same time as a bike rack.
So get legal and stay legal… it’s easy with a GripSport Rack Light.
PLEASE NOTE – This ‘Rack-Light’ (with indicators) cannot be fitted to the 2+2 (4-bike) ‘Tilty’ or ‘Lo-Ride – Fixie’ models… those particular bike racks require the ‘Rack-Light’ without indicators. CLICK HERE to see.
GripSport carriers are designed and manufactured right here in Australia by GripSport. Each GripSport bike rack has a lifetime structural guarantee if fitted, used & maintained correctly.
- Accidental Damage – If you run over one of our products with a truck (in other words “accidental damage” where the breakage is your fault) then you’re up for the repair/replacement cost. Similarly, if your product isn’t setup, used or maintained properly then any resultant damage is on you.
- Wear and tear is not covered by warranty (because things like painted/plated finishes, moving parts and rubbers etc have to wear out eventually), but if our product breaks because of faulty workmanship or materials (in other words the breakage is our fault) all you’ve got to do is return it along with details of what happened and if it really was our fault it gets fixed or replaced free of charge.
- ‘Bike Racks for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs’ are designed for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs and are NOT covered by any warranty if fitted to the rear of caravans, trailers or camper trailers. Don’t do it.
- ‘Bike Racks for Caravans and Campers’ (both front & rear mounted) must be fitted per the relevant Fitting Guides on our website. If not then there’s no warranty.
Simple really, just the way a guarantee should be… but hardly ever is!
PLEASE NOTE 1: Trailers, LED lamps and custom made (non-standard) “mounting systems” (for caravans, campers and trailers etc) are covered by a 2 year warranty.
PLEASE NOTE 2: We do not accept returns just because someone changes their mind. Our products do exactly what we say they do, they will fit where we say they’ll fit and sorry, but a change of mind is not a valid reason for a refund.
Here’s just a small selection of reviews, comments and customer feedback. If you’re interested in seeing more just CLICK HERE (but you better grab some popcorn… there’s LOTS of ’em)
Morning Gripsport, I wanted to let you know that you have completely transformed me into a gripsport customer. I have owned and used many different bike racks over the years, both here and overseas, but after owning one of yours for the last year I can honestly say it is hands down the world’s best bike rack. Its strong its simple and it works. Great job.
Collected the rack on Friday arvo from the transport depot. Used it Sat morn – $14k of bikes on it for a 3 hour drive to Margaret River to ride the trails down there. Couldn’t have been happier – very well built, study rack – kept the bikes from touching each other at all. Exactly what I wanted! Very much appreciated and will happily recommend the rack to anyone who is chasing one!
I just want to say what a fantastic bike rack. I got my hi-rise last Thursday and love it. Lives up to everything I have heard about them
I recieved my Hi-Ride Classic the other day and after months of “discussions” with the wife about spending 400 clams on a bike rack, I mounted it to the car, mounted the bikes and stood back and enjoyed! Fitting was a breeze and despite my initial concers the bikes were held firmly and securley. Both bikes barely moved and arrived at our destination hassle free.
Hi john just a quick email to say that the bike carrier is excellent. Have been away with it and even done some 4wd with it and it was great. Job well done. I love it. Thank you.
I took delivery of the carrier during the week and used it for the first time at the week-end. I can’t say how pleased I am with the carrier , easy to set up and perfectly functional. Appreciate your assistance in the swift despatch and the obvious pride you take in supplying a quality product.
It is easy to be positive about this rack – its an excellent product that i promote widely. The prompt and helpful after sales service also matches the approach of the original sale – I trust you are as successful as you deserve.
Hey guys, Claude Daronche here. How are you going? These are the photos I promised I would send once I got the downhill bike. The bike rack is fantastic and I would recommend it to anyone. It is definitely top quality and being Australian made makes it even better.