GSA+ (it’s all about the ‘Access’)
The GSA and GSA+ are identical except for the full light & number plate setup which is included as standard on the ‘+‘ model. They are no-nonsense, extreme off-road carriers that also just happen to be brilliant (and simple enough) for everyday use around town.
Our racks are designed by us, made by us, tested by us and backed up by a lifetime structural warranty. CLICK HERE to see a video of our racks being tested.
They’re also built to care for every type of bike – from carbon fibre road and downhill bikes, to fat bikes, family bikes, mountain bikes… and of course E-Bikes of all shapes and sizes.
CLICK HERE to see a gallery of vehicles fitted with our racks and then scroll down to –
- choose your setup
- see all the features of this rack
- view our warranty
- read reviews
- Includes full LED light set and number plate mount.
- Easy tilting gives full access into side-opening rear doors. – Prado/Patrol/Cruiser etc
- Easy tilting gives full access into upward swinging rear doors – car boots, hatchbacks, SUVs and 4WDs etc
- Fully adjustable to clear rear-mounted spare wheels etc.
- Fits to 50mm square hitch tow bar receiver. CLICK HERE to see.
- Fit or remove entire rack from vehicle in seconds.
- Bikes do not touch the ground when rack is tilted.
- Bikes load or unload in seconds. CLICK HERE for video.
- Suits all bikes, from carbon fibre road rockets thru to heavy E-bikes. CLICK HERE to see.
- Standard setup fits tyres up to 3″ wide.
- Optional Fat-Bike hoops (for tyres up to 6″ wide) available if needed.
- Carries two bikes up to 30kg each.
- Bikes are held completely secure without any clashing.
- Set & Forget bike positioning. CLICK HERE to see. No more struggling to load different size bikes.
- Fold down centre post for fast & simple loading and unloading of bikes.
- Super strong steel construction for long term durability.
- All steel, zinc plated and powder coated finish.
- 100% Australian designed, owned & made.
- Guaranteed structurally for life.
- Weighs 22kg
- How to assemble and setup your GripSport rack. CLICK HERE to see.