GS4+ Bike Rack
It’s a huge boast to say that something is “the best”, but we’re happy to say just that about our GS4+ bike rack because it really is awesome!
Not only is it tough enough for us to give a lifetime warranty (CLICK HERE to see why we do that), but it’s also the world’s most versatile bike rack with
- 3 different ride heights
- a lightweight and easy to use tilt function for access into rear doors
- choice of “set & forget” OR “all wheel hoop” bike positioning
- and can be setup as a 4-bike OR a 2-bike rack
All of which means you can setup your bike rack exactly as you want it and exactly the way you need it.
CLICK HERE to see a video of the GS4+
And YES, the GS4+ does come complete with a stunningly good light and number plate assembly that repositions to suit both the 4-bike and 2-bike setups.
- All the ground clearance you’re ever likely to need – no matter where you’re heading.
- Fits all vehicles with a 50mm/2″ square hitch tow bar.
- Bikes load or unload in seconds. CLICK HERE for a video.
- Carries 4 bikes up to 30kg each.
- Suits all bikes, from carbon fibre road rockets thru to heavy E-bikes. CLICK HERE to see.
- Fits tyres up to 3″ wide. Optional Fat-Bike hoops (for tyres up to 6″ wide) are available.
- Bikes are held completely secure.
- Set & Forget bike positioning. CLICK HERE to see. Positions bikes perfectly without any clashing.
- The quickest, simplest, most adjustable and most secure bike holding system of any carrier in the world.
- All steel, zinc plated and powder coated finish.
- 100% Australian designed & made.
- Guaranteed structurally for life.
- Weighs 39kg (full 4-bike setup).
- How to assemble and setup the GS4+ rack. CLICK HERE to see the video.
GripSport carriers are designed and manufactured right here in Australia by GripSport. Each GripSport bike rack has a lifetime structural guarantee if fitted, used & maintained correctly.
- Accidental Damage – If you run over one of our products with a truck (in other words “accidental damage” where the breakage is your fault) then you’re up for the repair/replacement cost. Similarly, if your product isn’t setup, used or maintained properly then any resultant damage is on you.
- Wear and tear is not covered by warranty (because things like painted/plated finishes, moving parts and rubbers etc have to wear out eventually), but if our product breaks because of faulty workmanship or materials (in other words the breakage is our fault) all you’ve got to do is return it along with details of what happened and if it really was our fault it gets fixed or replaced free of charge.
- ‘Bike Racks for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs’ are designed for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs and are NOT covered by any warranty if fitted to the rear of caravans, trailers or camper trailers. Don’t do it.
- ‘Bike Racks for Caravans and Campers’ (both front & rear mounted) must be fitted per the relevant Fitting Guides on our website. If not then there’s no warranty.
Simple really, just the way a guarantee should be… but hardly ever is!
PLEASE NOTE 1: Trailers, LED lamps and custom made (non-standard) “mounting systems” (for caravans, campers and trailers etc) are covered by a 2 year warranty.
PLEASE NOTE 2: We do not accept returns just because someone changes their mind. Our products do exactly what we say they do, they will fit where we say they’ll fit and sorry, but a change of mind is not a valid reason for a refund.
Here’s just a small selection of reviews, comments and customer feedback. If you’re interested in seeing more just CLICK HERE (but you better grab some popcorn… there’s LOTS of ’em)
Just to let you know that I am very pleased with the new bike rack. It is a very professional job and I should have had one years ago! Please pass my thanks on to Andrew and the team.
We just got the mounting done for the bike rack on our van and thought we would send some photos of the setup. Very happy with the way it’s all turned out. Thanks for all your help. Regards.
Firstly I’d like to give a massive thank you to everyone at GripSport. The customer service has been absolutely fantastic. I received my Hi-Ride carrier “Downhill” (2-Bike) a few weeks ago and I’ve taken it out every weekend since. The quality of this carrier far surpasses my previous carrier which allowed the handlebars to hit my car! I travel roughly 5-6 hours with two bikes on my DH carrier without any movement at all. I highly recommend this to anybody that will listen! I’ve attached some photos for you.
In my opinion, this carrier is by far the best you can get. I love it. So easy to use. And because real “quality” is getting scarce nowadays, I’m just delighted when I get something that works like this AND is built to last!
Have a great day
I got a DH carrier off you years ago and it’s been fan-bloody-tastic to transport our bikes all over Victoria to races, trails and camp sites. Still totally stoked with it after all these years. I also got a second mount for the rack for our other car, but managed to damage it (my fault entirely) so now it’s hard to get the rack into that particular mount properly. Is there any way for you guys to restore it to it’s former glory?
Just a short note and a photo to tell you how very pleased we are with our Hi-Ride rack. The load/unload times are quick. The bikes are held securely and nothing has been scratched or broken. If we want, it is easy to lock everything with a 1.8m braided cable and a lock on the hitch pin. The only thing I would wish for is a couple of tabs welded to the frame that would have saved me heaps of trouble attaching my home made light bar
I took my new DH carrier on it’s maiden voyage last Saturday and I am impressed! Simple, easy, bike fits nice and snug. What a great system!
I just wanted to let you know I used the HI-RIDE rack twice this weekend with my carbon 29er – a 1 ½ hour drive to Lysterfield on Saturday, and a 1 hour drive to Forrest on Sunday. The rack is fabulous – my bike looked and felt secure. It was really easy to put the bike on and take it off, and it doesn’t matter how dirty the bike is when you go home, because it’s up the back rather than dripping mud and dirt onto the roof (when using roof racks). And I have already recommended it to a couple of MTBikers out there. You mentioned you’re developing a rack light for it. Please let me know AS SOON AS that’s available.