Freestyler – Roll-in Roll-out Floor Stand
A tough & simple bike parking and storage solution for indoors or out… for homes and workplaces. Available in modules for 2, 3, 4, or 5 bikes.
The “Freestyler” is a simple and tough roll-in, roll-out bicycle storage unit… and it works!
What more do you really need in a bike stand?
- Suitable for road, MTB and kids bikes
- Fits all bikes with wheels from 12” diameter right up to 700c and 29ers.
- Can be used indoors or out and is perfect for your garage, shed or veranda… in the workplace… down at the holiday home or even at race meetings. In fact the “Freestyler” works anywhere you’re sick of tripping over bikes.
- Available as a 2,3,4 or 5-bike unit at $89 per bike spot.
- Designed to care for your bike by ensuring no part of the stand touches your frame, derailleur or brakes.
- Can be bolted to any solid floor, pegged (tent pegs) to the ground, or simply left free-standing (in secure areas).
- All steel and zinc plated (silver) finish.
- Assembles in just a few minutes (bolts are supplied).
Dimensions (floor space required) are as follows…
2-bike = 500mm
3-bike = 840mm
4-bike = 1180mm
5-bike = 1520mm
GripSport carriers are designed and manufactured right here in Australia by GripSport. Each GripSport bike rack has a lifetime structural guarantee if fitted, used & maintained correctly.
- Accidental Damage – If you run over one of our products with a truck (in other words “accidental damage” where the breakage is your fault) then you’re up for the repair/replacement cost. Similarly, if your product isn’t setup, used or maintained properly then any resultant damage is on you.
- Wear and tear is not covered by warranty (because things like painted/plated finishes, moving parts and rubbers etc have to wear out eventually), but if our product breaks because of faulty workmanship or materials (in other words the breakage is our fault) all you’ve got to do is return it along with details of what happened and if it really was our fault it gets fixed or replaced free of charge.
- ‘Bike Racks for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs’ are designed for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs and are NOT covered by any warranty if fitted to the rear of caravans, trailers or camper trailers. Don’t do it.
- ‘Bike Racks for Caravans and Campers’ (both front & rear mounted) must be fitted per the relevant Fitting Guides on our website. If not then there’s no warranty.
Simple really, just the way a guarantee should be… but hardly ever is!
PLEASE NOTE 1: Trailers, LED lamps and custom made (non-standard) “mounting systems” (for caravans, campers and trailers etc) are covered by a 2 year warranty.
PLEASE NOTE 2: We do not accept returns just because someone changes their mind. Our products do exactly what we say they do, they will fit where we say they’ll fit and sorry, but a change of mind is not a valid reason for a refund.
Here’s just a small selection of reviews, comments and customer feedback. If you’re interested in seeing more just CLICK HERE (but you better grab some popcorn… there’s LOTS of ’em)
Thanks for the email and all the help by phone. As you may remember I went with your fourth option for mounting a carrier to our caravan and we’re very happy with the end result.
Hi there,We recently purchased a high ride carrier and tandem adapter kit. It is totally revolutionary and eliminated a lot of swearing (!), as well as padding, straps and concern on the road. Why arenít all carriers this easy?! Thanks so much for a great product and also unbelievably fast service. We imported our tandem bike from the US and would like to recommend your product to them ñ would you ship overseas, because I think there would be a lot of interest. Thanks and regards,
Collected the rack on Friday arvo from the transport depot. Used it Sat morn – $14k of bikes on it for a 3 hour drive to Margaret River to ride the trails down there. Couldn’t have been happier – very well built, study rack – kept the bikes from touching each other at all. Exactly what I wanted! Very much appreciated and will happily recommend the rack to anyone who is chasing one!
I got a DH carrier off you years ago and it’s been fan-bloody-tastic to transport our bikes all over Victoria to races, trails and camp sites. Still totally stoked with it after all these years. I also got a second mount for the rack for our other car, but managed to damage it (my fault entirely) so now it’s hard to get the rack into that particular mount properly. Is there any way for you guys to restore it to it’s former glory?
Hi Guys, Just letting you know that I ordered a hi-ride carrier off you a week ago and it arrived yesterday. After I fitted it and drove with it I simply couldn't believe the build quality of it.I would recommend this brand to anyone. Just letting you know. Keep up the good work because its fantastic. Cheers
Thanks for replying so quickly and for offering to send out the additional part for my Hi-Ride. My address is (removed). Once more, your excellent after sales service shines through (I must say, that was one of the things I mentioned to my two riding buddies who both then bought Hi Ride carriers from you).
I received my carrier yesterday and am very impressed with the quality of it.
My carrier arrived yesterday and was fitted to my car in 5 minutes flat, and the best bit is that both myself and my petrol head husband are chuffed with the product….good stuff, very well made, stable and secure. Cheers