Bike Racks for Jayco Expanda
Absolutely the quickest, simplest, most adjustable and most secure bike carrier system ever. And now it fits all Jayco Expandas.
- Available for 1, 2, 3 or 4 bikes.
- Choose between “tilting” or “non-tilting” models. NOTE – “Tilt” function only required if toolbox fitted to “A” frame (and you want instant access to it without having to remove bikes).
- Fits to “A” frame using Fitting Method 2 of the fitting guide. CLICK HERE to see the fitting guide.
- Load or unload each bike in seconds. CLICK HERE for a video showing just how quick and easy it is.
- Carries bikes weighing up to 26kg each.
- Fits all bikes. CLICK HERE to see.
- Perfect for big electric bikes.
- Safe for carbon fibre and lightweight alloy bikes.
- Bikes are held completely secure.
- Racks are fully adjustable… to position bike perfectly on your van.
- Racks can be swapped to a car quickly & easily. CLICK HERE to see how.
- Made from Australian steel with a zinc plated and powder coated finish.
- Set & Forget bike positioning. CLICK HERE to see.
- 100% Australian designed & made.
- Guaranteed structurally for life.
- 2-bike rack weighs 15kg (carrier “top” only – does not incl mount to “A” frame).
- How to assemble and setup your GripSport rack. CLICK HERE to see.
NOTE 1 – if you wish to carry more than 2 bikes, please CLICK HERE to see for yourself how much room is needed on your “A” frame.
NOTE 2 – bikes and “top” section of rack must be removed before setting up the Expanda bed. But don’t panic… it’s a simple quick-release system and it literally takes seconds.
- Remove quick-release pin and loosen anti-rattle bolt
- Lift the whole lot off
- Set up your bed.
- Relax and enjoy the view.
CLICK HERE to choose the bike rack you want for your Expanda.
Make sure you specify the Q/R (quick-release) post in the options field.
Corner clamps, angle main beam & fat bike wheel cradles under licence from Intake Systems International.
GripSport carriers are designed and manufactured right here in Australia by GripSport. Each GripSport bike rack has a lifetime structural guarantee if fitted, used & maintained correctly.
- Accidental Damage – If you run over one of our products with a truck (in other words “accidental damage” where the breakage is your fault) then you’re up for the repair/replacement cost. Similarly, if your product isn’t setup, used or maintained properly then any resultant damage is on you.
- Wear and tear is not covered by warranty (because things like painted/plated finishes, moving parts and rubbers etc have to wear out eventually), but if our product breaks because of faulty workmanship or materials (in other words the breakage is our fault) all you’ve got to do is return it along with details of what happened and if it really was our fault it gets fixed or replaced free of charge.
- ‘Bike Racks for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs’ are designed for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs and are NOT covered by any warranty if fitted to the rear of caravans, trailers or camper trailers. Don’t do it.
- ‘Bike Racks for Caravans and Campers’ (both front & rear mounted) must be fitted per the relevant Fitting Guides on our website. If not then there’s no warranty.
Simple really, just the way a guarantee should be… but hardly ever is!
PLEASE NOTE 1: Trailers, LED lamps and custom made (non-standard) “mounting systems” (for caravans, campers and trailers etc) are covered by a 2 year warranty.
PLEASE NOTE 2: We do not accept returns just because someone changes their mind. Our products do exactly what we say they do, they will fit where we say they’ll fit and sorry, but a change of mind is not a valid reason for a refund.
Here’s just a small selection of reviews, comments and customer feedback. If you’re interested in seeing more just CLICK HERE (but you better grab some popcorn… there’s LOTS of ’em)
I recieved my Hi-Ride Classic the other day and after months of “discussions” with the wife about spending 400 clams on a bike rack, I mounted it to the car, mounted the bikes and stood back and enjoyed! Fitting was a breeze and despite my initial concers the bikes were held firmly and securley. Both bikes barely moved and arrived at our destination hassle free.
In my opinion, this carrier is by far the best you can get. I love it. So easy to use. And because real “quality” is getting scarce nowadays, I’m just delighted when I get something that works like this AND is built to last!
Have a great day
Hey guys, Claude Daronche here. How are you going? These are the photos I promised I would send once I got the downhill bike. The bike rack is fantastic and I would recommend it to anyone. It is definitely top quality and being Australian made makes it even better.
Received the hi-ride t/bar carrier today – very impressed! Looks great and very secure.. Have quite a few people coming to look so hopefully, there will be more orders from Horsham coming your way. Thank you for your assistance and promptness in delivery.
Thanks for replying so quickly and for offering to send out the additional part for my Hi-Ride. My address is (removed). Once more, your excellent after sales service shines through (I must say, that was one of the things I mentioned to my two riding buddies who both then bought Hi Ride carriers from you).
G’day, Just thought I’d drop you a quick note to thank you for the great bike carrier and the great after sales service (it arrived a little roughed up and you freighted out new parts to exchange for the damage ones). This carrier is as good as I thought it would be – I can easily fit any bike to it in seconds (including combinations of my singlespeed 29er, all mountain rig, and my mates’ trail and free-ride rigs). Brilliant, easy to use, and makes ducking out for a quick ride after work just that – quick! Many thanks.
I got a DH carrier off you years ago and it’s been fan-bloody-tastic to transport our bikes all over Victoria to races, trails and camp sites. Still totally stoked with it after all these years. I also got a second mount for the rack for our other car, but managed to damage it (my fault entirely) so now it’s hard to get the rack into that particular mount properly. Is there any way for you guys to restore it to it’s former glory?
Hi GripSport, Just a quick note to let you know Ive used the Hi Ride Carrier with both my mountain and road bikes and I cannot speak highly enough of your product. For the first time I am 100% confident that the bike is safe from damage when being transported. Sure there are cheaper types of carriers out there, but none come close to the quality and design that you have. When you consider the cost of bikes (I can have over 10 grand sitting on the carrier) then the High Ride is as cheap as chips.