Bike Racks for Jayco Expanda
Absolutely the quickest, simplest, most adjustable and most secure bike carrier system ever. And now it fits all Jayco Expandas.
- Available for 1, 2, 3 or 4 bikes.
- Choose between “tilting” or “non-tilting” models. NOTE – “Tilt” function only required if toolbox fitted to “A” frame (and you want instant access to it without having to remove bikes).
- Fits to “A” frame using Fitting Method 2 of the fitting guide. CLICK HERE to see the fitting guide.
- Load or unload each bike in seconds. CLICK HERE for a video showing just how quick and easy it is.
- Carries bikes weighing up to 26kg each.
- Fits all bikes. CLICK HERE to see.
- Perfect for big electric bikes.
- Safe for carbon fibre and lightweight alloy bikes.
- Bikes are held completely secure.
- Racks are fully adjustable… to position bike perfectly on your van.
- Racks can be swapped to a car quickly & easily. CLICK HERE to see how.
- Made from Australian steel with a zinc plated and powder coated finish.
- Set & Forget bike positioning. CLICK HERE to see.
- 100% Australian designed & made.
- Guaranteed structurally for life.
- 2-bike rack weighs 15kg (carrier “top” only – does not incl mount to “A” frame).
- How to assemble and setup your GripSport rack. CLICK HERE to see.
NOTE 1 – if you wish to carry more than 2 bikes, please CLICK HERE to see for yourself how much room is needed on your “A” frame.
NOTE 2 – bikes and “top” section of rack must be removed before setting up the Expanda bed. But don’t panic… it’s a simple quick-release system and it literally takes seconds.
- Remove quick-release pin and loosen anti-rattle bolt
- Lift the whole lot off
- Set up your bed.
- Relax and enjoy the view.
CLICK HERE to choose the bike rack you want for your Expanda.
Make sure you specify the Q/R (quick-release) post in the options field.
Corner clamps, angle main beam & fat bike wheel cradles under licence from Intake Systems International.
GripSport carriers are designed and manufactured right here in Australia by GripSport. Each GripSport bike rack has a lifetime structural guarantee if fitted, used & maintained correctly.
- Accidental Damage – If you run over one of our products with a truck (in other words “accidental damage” where the breakage is your fault) then you’re up for the repair/replacement cost. Similarly, if your product isn’t setup, used or maintained properly then any resultant damage is on you.
- Wear and tear is not covered by warranty (because things like painted/plated finishes, moving parts and rubbers etc have to wear out eventually), but if our product breaks because of faulty workmanship or materials (in other words the breakage is our fault) all you’ve got to do is return it along with details of what happened and if it really was our fault it gets fixed or replaced free of charge.
- ‘Bike Racks for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs’ are designed for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs and are NOT covered by any warranty if fitted to the rear of caravans, trailers or camper trailers. Don’t do it.
- ‘Bike Racks for Caravans and Campers’ (both front & rear mounted) must be fitted per the relevant Fitting Guides on our website. If not then there’s no warranty.
Simple really, just the way a guarantee should be… but hardly ever is!
PLEASE NOTE 1: Trailers, LED lamps and custom made (non-standard) “mounting systems” (for caravans, campers and trailers etc) are covered by a 2 year warranty.
PLEASE NOTE 2: We do not accept returns just because someone changes their mind. Our products do exactly what we say they do, they will fit where we say they’ll fit and sorry, but a change of mind is not a valid reason for a refund.
Here’s just a small selection of reviews, comments and customer feedback. If you’re interested in seeing more just CLICK HERE (but you better grab some popcorn… there’s LOTS of ’em)
Hi Gripsport, I just had to write and let you guys know what we think of your new Hi-Ride carrier. We’ve had all manner of bike racks over the years including some damn expensive roof racks, but once we got some decent quality bikes (C/Fibre etc) I knew we were going to need something that would protect our new toys when travelling. And without a doubt the Hi-ride is not only the best at protecting the toys (no more risk of driving under carports etc) but it is quickest and easiest thing weve ever used. My wife thanks you! And of course so do I. So good to see an aussie design that is tough, simple and easy to use. All the best.
Just a short note to thank you very much for sending another carrier hook to replace the one I lost. It arrived this morning via a priority courier. What fantastic customer service you provide!!!!
Collected the rack on Friday arvo from the transport depot. Used it Sat morn – $14k of bikes on it for a 3 hour drive to Margaret River to ride the trails down there. Couldn’t have been happier – very well built, study rack – kept the bikes from touching each other at all. Exactly what I wanted! Very much appreciated and will happily recommend the rack to anyone who is chasing one!
I just wanted to let you know I’ve received the bike racks (they were delivered on Friday). I put my 2-bike carrier on my car over the weekend and it’s fantastic! Very simple to use, and I’m really happy with it. I’ll recommend your bike carriers to anyone looking to buy.
The shipment arrived in good order today. Assembly on the car was easy. It did take some time to get the adjustments right to suit the bikes, but probably no longer than the first fitting with the old beak style carrier I had. Most important
was that it was less strain on my bad back. Congratulations on the thought that went into the design and on the quality of the workmanship.
Just a quick email to let you know the hi-ride rack performed faultlessly for our entire trip and I absolutely loved it, both bikes made it to Darwin without a scratch on them. Over 7000kms. I intend to write a proper thank you email, and include photos, which you can publish on the GripSport website. I just need more time to get organised and unpack.
Firstly I’d like to give a massive thank you to everyone at GripSport. The customer service has been absolutely fantastic. I received my Hi-Ride carrier “Downhill” (2-Bike) a few weeks ago and I’ve taken it out every weekend since. The quality of this carrier far surpasses my previous carrier which allowed the handlebars to hit my car! I travel roughly 5-6 hours with two bikes on my DH carrier without any movement at all. I highly recommend this to anybody that will listen! I’ve attached some photos for you.
We’ve had one of your Hi-Ride 2-bike carrier’s for a few weeks now, and really impressed with how fast & easy it is to fit our bikes, and how sercurely the bikes & carrier are held in place. We regularly carry three odd-size bikes in different combos – 24-inch kid’s MTB, 26-inch FS bike & 96’er hardtail – and it copes well with whatever combination we try. Easy enough to use that my wife can load up the bikes when I’m not around