Bike Carrier Mount – Tow Ball
- Perfect for DIY projects.
- Simple bolt-on fitting.
- Lets you fit your own bike rack to your van or trailer.
- Engineered to the highest standards – all steel, heavy-duty and zinc plated for superior rust protection.
- Fits to 50mm x 75mm RHS (rectangular box section steel) such as a caravan’s rear bumper.
- Provides a fixing point for tow ball mounted bike racks. Tow ball (pictured) is not included.
- Must NOT be used for towing.
- Can NOT be used to mount GripSport “Van-Racks”. CLICK HERE to see the mounting system for the “Van-Racks”.
IMPORTANT – While we absolutely guarantee our own products, we can NOT guarantee what they get bolted to (such as your van’s rear bumper) or the bike rack you choose to use on our product. Please CLICK HERE for important information on fitting bike racks to the rear of caravans and camper trailers.
GripSport carriers are designed and manufactured right here in Australia by GripSport. Each GripSport bike rack has a lifetime structural guarantee if fitted, used & maintained correctly.
- Accidental Damage – If you run over one of our products with a truck (in other words “accidental damage” where the breakage is your fault) then you’re up for the repair/replacement cost. Similarly, if your product isn’t setup, used or maintained properly then any resultant damage is on you.
- Wear and tear is not covered by warranty (because things like painted/plated finishes, moving parts and rubbers etc have to wear out eventually), but if our product breaks because of faulty workmanship or materials (in other words the breakage is our fault) all you’ve got to do is return it along with details of what happened and if it really was our fault it gets fixed or replaced free of charge.
- ‘Bike Racks for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs’ are designed for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs and are NOT covered by any warranty if fitted to the rear of caravans, trailers or camper trailers. Don’t do it.
- ‘Bike Racks for Caravans and Campers’ (both front & rear mounted) must be fitted per the relevant Fitting Guides on our website. If not then there’s no warranty.
Simple really, just the way a guarantee should be… but hardly ever is!
PLEASE NOTE 1: Trailers, LED lamps and custom made (non-standard) “mounting systems” (for caravans, campers and trailers etc) are covered by a 2 year warranty.
PLEASE NOTE 2: We do not accept returns just because someone changes their mind. Our products do exactly what we say they do, they will fit where we say they’ll fit and sorry, but a change of mind is not a valid reason for a refund.
Here’s just a small selection of reviews, comments and customer feedback. If you’re interested in seeing more just CLICK HERE (but you better grab some popcorn… there’s LOTS of ’em)
Hi there,We recently purchased a high ride carrier and tandem adapter kit. It is totally revolutionary and eliminated a lot of swearing (!), as well as padding, straps and concern on the road. Why arenít all carriers this easy?! Thanks so much for a great product and also unbelievably fast service. We imported our tandem bike from the US and would like to recommend your product to them ñ would you ship overseas, because I think there would be a lot of interest. Thanks and regards,
Been meaning to drop you a note and thank you for the extra long hooks you made up for the bike rack (we met at Anglesea race and I bought a workstand). In my opinion it definitely makes for an even better rack, but more to the point is the impressive after sale service you provided. A rare thing these days! Keep up the good work, thanks again and if you need a positive review of the rack for future customers feel free to contact me or pass on my email address. Cheers
Thanks for the email and all the help by phone. As you may remember I went with your fourth option for mounting a carrier to our caravan and we’re very happy with the end result.
Good morning. Just wanted to let you know that I purchased a Hi-Ride carrier off you in October 2007 and I must say itís possibly the best bit of design Iíve seen in along while. Thanks so much.
Received the hi-ride t/bar carrier today – very impressed! Looks great and very secure.. Have quite a few people coming to look so hopefully, there will be more orders from Horsham coming your way. Thank you for your assistance and promptness in delivery.
Just a short note to thank you very much for sending another carrier hook to replace the one I lost. It arrived this morning via a priority courier. What fantastic customer service you provide!!!!
We have just had our hi-ride carrier delivered to us in Taigum, Queensland. Would like to thank Jon and the team for an effortless transaction and a really well made item!
Firstly I’d like to give a massive thank you to everyone at GripSport. The customer service has been absolutely fantastic. I received my Hi-Ride carrier “Downhill” (2-Bike) a few weeks ago and I’ve taken it out every weekend since. The quality of this carrier far surpasses my previous carrier which allowed the handlebars to hit my car! I travel roughly 5-6 hours with two bikes on my DH carrier without any movement at all. I highly recommend this to anybody that will listen! I’ve attached some photos for you.