Bicycle Billboard – Bike Mounted
The absolute cheapest, easiest and most eye-catching way ever of getting your brand, your message, or whatever you want seen, out in front of people in the street.
Our new bike Billboard can be fitted to virtually any bicycle… in just minutes!
You then simply mount your own advertising banner (either corflute/board or vinyl), using drop-dead-simple zip ties in each corner…
And after that… you get out there and advertise the hell out of your business for next to nothing.
And when you look at the cost of these little beauties and the fact that a rider with one of these on their bike can go to a lot of places they wouldn’t be able to tow a billboard trailer into… then it’s actually pretty hard to justify NOT advertising your business or getting your message out this way.
- All steel
- Fully powder coated
- 100% Australian made (by us of course)
- Suits “banner” 450mm wide x 650mm high.
- Custom sizes available
GripSport carriers are designed and manufactured right here in Australia by GripSport. Each GripSport bike rack has a lifetime structural guarantee if fitted, used & maintained correctly.
- Accidental Damage – If you run over one of our products with a truck (in other words “accidental damage” where the breakage is your fault) then you’re up for the repair/replacement cost. Similarly, if your product isn’t setup, used or maintained properly then any resultant damage is on you.
- Wear and tear is not covered by warranty (because things like painted/plated finishes, moving parts and rubbers etc have to wear out eventually), but if our product breaks because of faulty workmanship or materials (in other words the breakage is our fault) all you’ve got to do is return it along with details of what happened and if it really was our fault it gets fixed or replaced free of charge.
- ‘Bike Racks for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs’ are designed for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs and are NOT covered by any warranty if fitted to the rear of caravans, trailers or camper trailers. Don’t do it.
- ‘Bike Racks for Caravans and Campers’ (both front & rear mounted) must be fitted per the relevant Fitting Guides on our website. If not then there’s no warranty.
Simple really, just the way a guarantee should be… but hardly ever is!
PLEASE NOTE 1: Trailers, LED lamps and custom made (non-standard) “mounting systems” (for caravans, campers and trailers etc) are covered by a 2 year warranty.
PLEASE NOTE 2: We do not accept returns just because someone changes their mind. Our products do exactly what we say they do, they will fit where we say they’ll fit and sorry, but a change of mind is not a valid reason for a refund.
Here’s just a small selection of reviews, comments and customer feedback. If you’re interested in seeing more just CLICK HERE (but you better grab some popcorn… there’s LOTS of ’em)
Just a quick email to let you know the hi-ride rack performed faultlessly for our entire trip and I absolutely loved it, both bikes made it to Darwin without a scratch on them. Over 7000kms. I intend to write a proper thank you email, and include photos, which you can publish on the GripSport website. I just need more time to get organised and unpack.
I just wanted to let you know I’ve received the bike racks (they were delivered on Friday). I put my 2-bike carrier on my car over the weekend and it’s fantastic! Very simple to use, and I’m really happy with it. I’ll recommend your bike carriers to anyone looking to buy.
Received my Hi Ride. Carrier love it!!! So easy to use !!!
Carrier got delivered on Friday afternoon. What a great product. Super happy with it.
I just want to say what a fantastic bike rack. I got my hi-rise last Thursday and love it. Lives up to everything I have heard about them
Just to let you know that I am very pleased with the new bike rack. It is a very professional job and I should have had one years ago! Please pass my thanks on to Andrew and the team.
I've had my Gripsport for a year and it is by far the best rack I've ever owned.
I took my new DH carrier on it’s maiden voyage last Saturday and I am impressed! Simple, easy, bike fits nice and snug. What a great system!