The world’s best bike carrier system and Australia’s “Industry Standard” when it comes to fitting bike racks on caravans & camper-trailers. Scroll down to –
- choose between Non-Tilting and Tilting (“tilting” allows for instant access to toolboxes, gas bottles, front boots & windows etc)
- pick your setup
- see all the features of this rack
- view our warranty
- read reviews.
You can also CLICK HERE to see a huge range of vans fitted with our racks.
GripSport Bike Racks… 100% Australian, 100% brilliant & guaranteed for life.
- Fits to Caravan “A” frame using our optional Bolt-On Mount or a fabricated mounting frame. CLICK HERE to see the fitting guide.
- Bikes load or unload in seconds. CLICK HERE for video.
- Tilts bikes out of the way for instant access to front boots, toolboxes, gas bottles etc. CLICK HERE for video.
- Carries 3 bikes up to 30kg each.
- Fits all bikes. CLICK HERE to see.
- Perfect for big electric bikes.
- Safe for carbon fibre and lightweight alloy bikes.
- Bikes are held completely secure.
- Fully adjustable… to position bikes perfectly.
- Can be swapped to a vehicle tow bar quickly and simply. CLICK HERE to see how.
- All steel, zinc plated and powder coated finish.
- The quickest, simplest, most adjustable and most secure bike holding system of any carrier in the world.
- Set & Forget bike positioning. CLICK HERE to see
- 100% Australian designed & made.
- Guaranteed structurally for life.
- Delivery anywhere in Australia.
- Weighs 29kg (carrier only – does not incl mount to “A” frame).
- How to assemble and setup your GripSport rack. CLICK HERE to see.
- There’s an “Add-On-Kit” available for this rack to increase it’s carrying capacity to 4-bikes. CLICK HERE to see.
HANG ON! – Can you actually fit three bikes on your “A” frame? Please refer to the Fitting Guide (CLICK HERE) to see just where bikes will need to sit on your “A” frame.
GripSport Product Enquiry Form
Simple, just the way a guarantee should be… but hardly ever is!
Accidental Damage – If you run over one of our products with a truck that’s “accidental damage”, which is your fault and means you’re up for the repair/replacement cost. Similarly, if your product isn’t setup, used or maintained properly then any resultant damage is on you.
Wear And Tear is not covered by warranty. This is because things like painted/plated finishes, moving parts and rubbers etc have to wear out eventually.
Faulty Workmanship or Materials is 100% our responsibility though. If our product breaks and you think it’s our fault, all you’ve got to do is return it along with details of what happened and if it really was our fault it gets fixed or replaced free of charge.
Bike Racks for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs are designed for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs and are NOT covered by any warranty if fitted to the rear of caravans, trailers or camper trailers. Don’t do it.
Bike Racks for Caravans and Campers must be fitted per the relevant Fitting Guides on our website. If not then there’s no warranty.
Like we said… simple, right?
PLEASE NOTE 1: Trailers, LED lamps and custom made (non-standard) “mounting systems” (for caravans, campers and trailers etc) are covered by a 2 year warranty.
PLEASE NOTE 2: We do not accept returns just because someone changes their mind. Our products do exactly what we say they do, they will fit where we say they’ll fit and sorry, but a change of mind is not a valid reason for a refund.
If you’re not clear on anything to do with our warranty please contact us HERE