2-Bike “Van-Rack” – Tilting
Fingertip tilting action gives you instant access to everything behind or under your bikes.
- Bikes load or unload in seconds. CLICK HERE for video.
- Tilts bikes out of the way for instant access to front boots, toolboxes, gas bottles etc. CLICK HERE for video.
- Carries 2 bikes up to 26kg each.
- Fits all bikes. CLICK HERE to see.
- Perfect for big electric bikes.
- Safe for carbon fibre and lightweight alloy bikes.
- Bikes are held completely secure.
- Can be fitted to any Caravan “A” frame using optional bolt-on mount or a fabricated mounting frame. CLICK HERE to see the fitting guide.
- Fully adjustable… to position bikes perfectly.
- Can be swapped to a car in under a minute. CLICK HERE to see how.
- All steel, zinc plated and powder coated finish.
- The quickest, simplest, most adjustable and most secure bike holding system of any carrier in the world.
- Set & Forget bike positioning. CLICK HERE to see
- 100% Australian designed & made.
- Guaranteed structurally for life.
- Delivery anywhere in Australia and NZ.
- Weighs 16kg (carrier only – does not incl mount to “A” frame).
- How to assemble and setup your GripSport rack. CLICK HERE to see.
NOTE – We’ve never yet seen an “A” frame (caravan or camper trailer) that couldn’t be fitted with this 2-bike Van-Rack, but please CLICK HERE to see for yourself how much room is needed.
Corner clamps, angle main beam & fat bike wheel cradles under licence from Intake Systems International.
GripSport carriers are designed and manufactured right here in Australia by GripSport. Each GripSport bike rack has a lifetime structural guarantee if fitted, used & maintained correctly.
- Accidental Damage – If you run over one of our products with a truck (in other words “accidental damage” where the breakage is your fault) then you’re up for the repair/replacement cost. Similarly, if your product isn’t setup, used or maintained properly then any resultant damage is on you.
- Wear and tear is not covered by warranty (because things like painted/plated finishes, moving parts and rubbers etc have to wear out eventually), but if our product breaks because of faulty workmanship or materials (in other words the breakage is our fault) all you’ve got to do is return it along with details of what happened and if it really was our fault it gets fixed or replaced free of charge.
- ‘Bike Racks for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs’ are designed for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs and are NOT covered by any warranty if fitted to the rear of caravans, trailers or camper trailers. Don’t do it.
- ‘Bike Racks for Caravans and Campers’ (both front & rear mounted) must be fitted per the relevant Fitting Guides on our website. If not then there’s no warranty.
Simple really, just the way a guarantee should be… but hardly ever is!
PLEASE NOTE 1: Trailers, LED lamps and custom made (non-standard) “mounting systems” (for caravans, campers and trailers etc) are covered by a 2 year warranty.
PLEASE NOTE 2: We do not accept returns just because someone changes their mind. Our products do exactly what we say they do, they will fit where we say they’ll fit and sorry, but a change of mind is not a valid reason for a refund.
Here’s just a small selection of reviews, comments and customer feedback. If you’re interested in seeing more just CLICK HERE (but you better grab some popcorn… there’s LOTS of ’em)
Our rack arrived on Friday and had its first outing to a race yesterday. It is fantastically simple and quick to use. The team is all getting together for a launch in a week or two so I’ll take heaps of pics for you when all the bikes are on it.
Just a quick line to let you know how pleased I am with my 2 bike grip sport carrier. Really is super easy to use and my s-works stumpy (my 4th child) sits on its wheels with no strain on the frame. An excellent product. Also I ordered it when I was serving in Afghanistan and was really well looked after so thank you for that too.
I got a DH carrier off you years ago and it’s been fan-bloody-tastic to transport our bikes all over Victoria to races, trails and camp sites. Still totally stoked with it after all these years. I also got a second mount for the rack for our other car, but managed to damage it (my fault entirely) so now it’s hard to get the rack into that particular mount properly. Is there any way for you guys to restore it to it’s former glory?
Good morning. Just wanted to let you know that I purchased a Hi-Ride carrier off you in October 2007 and I must say itís possibly the best bit of design Iíve seen in along while. Thanks so much.
Just a short note and a photo to tell you how very pleased we are with our Hi-Ride rack. The load/unload times are quick. The bikes are held securely and nothing has been scratched or broken. If we want, it is easy to lock everything with a 1.8m braided cable and a lock on the hitch pin. The only thing I would wish for is a couple of tabs welded to the frame that would have saved me heaps of trouble attaching my home made light bar
Been meaning to drop you a note and thank you for the extra long hooks you made up for the bike rack (we met at Anglesea race and I bought a workstand). In my opinion it definitely makes for an even better rack, but more to the point is the impressive after sale service you provided. A rare thing these days! Keep up the good work, thanks again and if you need a positive review of the rack for future customers feel free to contact me or pass on my email address. Cheers
Morning Gripsport, I wanted to let you know that you have completely transformed me into a gripsport customer. I have owned and used many different bike racks over the years, both here and overseas, but after owning one of yours for the last year I can honestly say it is hands down the world’s best bike rack. Its strong its simple and it works. Great job.
Hi Guys, Just letting you know that I ordered a hi-ride carrier off you a week ago and it arrived yesterday. After I fitted it and drove with it I simply couldn't believe the build quality of it.I would recommend this brand to anyone. Just letting you know. Keep up the good work because its fantastic. Cheers