2-Bike “Lo-Ride Tilty” – Tilting
The Lo-Ride “Tilty” is for urban drivers who don’t need huge amounts of ground clearance, but still want really quick and easy access into the rear of their vehicles… while their bikes are still loaded.
- Lower lift height for loading bikes.
- Lower ride height – for urban drivers who don’t need lots of ground clearance.
- Fits all vehicles (with a towbar). CLICK HERE to see.
- Bikes load or unload in seconds. CLICK HERE for video.
- Fingertip-light tilting action for instant access into the rear of vehicles without removing bikes.
- Designed especially for vehicles with upward swinging rear doors etc.
- Does not allow bikes to touch the ground when tilted.
- Comes complete with its own quick-release towbar hitch – the entire rack can be fitted or removed in seconds.
- Carries 2 bikes up to 26kg each.
- Fits all bikes. CLICK HERE to see.
- Perfect for big electric bikes.
- Safe for carbon fibre and lightweight alloy bikes.
- Bikes are held completely secure.
- Fully adjustable… to position bikes perfectly without any clashing.
- All steel, zinc plated and powder coated finish.
- The quickest, simplest, most adjustable and most secure bike holding system of any carrier in the world.
- Set & Forget bike positioning. CLICK HERE to see
- 100% Australian designed & made.
- Guaranteed structurally for life.
- Delivery anywhere in Australia and NZ.
- Weighs 19kg (carrier and Quick-Release Hitch).
- How to assemble and setup your GripSport rack. CLICK HERE to see.
Corner clamps, angle main beam & fat bike wheel cradles under licence from Intake Systems International.
GripSport carriers are designed and manufactured right here in Australia by GripSport. Each GripSport bike rack has a lifetime structural guarantee if fitted, used & maintained correctly.
- Accidental Damage – If you run over one of our products with a truck (in other words “accidental damage” where the breakage is your fault) then you’re up for the repair/replacement cost. Similarly, if your product isn’t setup, used or maintained properly then any resultant damage is on you.
- Wear and tear is not covered by warranty (because things like painted/plated finishes, moving parts and rubbers etc have to wear out eventually), but if our product breaks because of faulty workmanship or materials (in other words the breakage is our fault) all you’ve got to do is return it along with details of what happened and if it really was our fault it gets fixed or replaced free of charge.
- ‘Bike Racks for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs’ are designed for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs and are NOT covered by any warranty if fitted to the rear of caravans, trailers or camper trailers. Don’t do it.
- ‘Bike Racks for Caravans and Campers’ (both front & rear mounted) must be fitted per the relevant Fitting Guides on our website. If not then there’s no warranty.
Simple really, just the way a guarantee should be… but hardly ever is!
PLEASE NOTE 1: Trailers, LED lamps and custom made (non-standard) “mounting systems” (for caravans, campers and trailers etc) are covered by a 2 year warranty.
PLEASE NOTE 2: We do not accept returns just because someone changes their mind. Our products do exactly what we say they do, they will fit where we say they’ll fit and sorry, but a change of mind is not a valid reason for a refund.
Here’s just a small selection of reviews, comments and customer feedback. If you’re interested in seeing more just CLICK HERE (but you better grab some popcorn… there’s LOTS of ’em)
Thanks so much, not only is the carrier tops you guys have a great customer service too!!:)) I will continue to send all the spying eyes on my carrier to your website. You guys are great. Much appreciated
Hi GripSport, Just a quick note to let you know Ive used the Hi Ride Carrier with both my mountain and road bikes and I cannot speak highly enough of your product. For the first time I am 100% confident that the bike is safe from damage when being transported. Sure there are cheaper types of carriers out there, but none come close to the quality and design that you have. When you consider the cost of bikes (I can have over 10 grand sitting on the carrier) then the High Ride is as cheap as chips.
The shipment arrived in good order today. Assembly on the car was easy. It did take some time to get the adjustments right to suit the bikes, but probably no longer than the first fitting with the old beak style carrier I had. Most important
was that it was less strain on my bad back. Congratulations on the thought that went into the design and on the quality of the workmanship.
Hi john just a quick email to say that the bike carrier is excellent. Have been away with it and even done some 4wd with it and it was great. Job well done. I love it. Thank you.
I recently participated in the Gibb River Road Mountain Bike Challenge. This event was a relay race with teams of 2 to 6 riders tagging every 5 km or so, throughout the dayís stage which ranged from 105 km to 230 km from day to day. The key was using a bike carrying systems which protected the bikes from damage and were easy to get on and off. My friend Sam and I used a GripSport Hi-ride double tow bar carrier (see photo 1). It was without doubt the quickest and easiest bike carrier present at the event. The carrier was put through its paces. We headed down the Kurungi track (see photo 2) which was extremely rough. The carrier did its job well. Congratulations on an excellent product.
In my opinion, this carrier is by far the best you can get. I love it. So easy to use. And because real “quality” is getting scarce nowadays, I’m just delighted when I get something that works like this AND is built to last!
Have a great day
I took delivery of the carrier during the week and used it for the first time at the week-end. I can’t say how pleased I am with the carrier , easy to set up and perfectly functional. Appreciate your assistance in the swift despatch and the obvious pride you take in supplying a quality product.
I received my carrier yesterday and am very impressed with the quality of it.