2-Bike “Hi-Ride Tilty” – Tilting
Our range of “Tilty” bike racks are for people who want really quick and easy access into the rear of their vehicles… while their bikes are still loaded.
How quick? Well how does under 10 seconds sound?
- All the ground clearance you’re ever likely to need – no matter where you’re heading.
- Fits all vehicles (with a towbar). CLICK HERE to see.
- Bikes load or unload in seconds. CLICK HERE for video.
- Fingertip light tilting action for instant access into the rear of vehicles without removing bikes.
- Designed especially for vehicles with upward swinging rear doors etc.
- Does not allow bikes to touch the ground when tilted.
- Comes complete with its own quick-release towbar hitch – the entire rack can be fitted or removed in seconds.
- Carries 2 bikes up to 26kg each.
- Fits all bikes. CLICK HERE to see.
- Perfect for big electric bikes.
- Safe for carbon fibre and lightweight alloy bikes.
- Bikes are held completely secure.
- Fully adjustable… to position bikes perfectly without any clashing.
- All steel, zinc plated and powder coated finish.
- The quickest, simplest, most adjustable and most secure bike holding system of any carrier in the world.
- Set & Forget bike positioning. CLICK HERE to see
- 100% Australian designed & made.
- Guaranteed structurally for life.
- Delivery anywhere in Australia and NZ.
- Weighs 19kg (carrier and Quick-Release Hitch).
- How to assemble and setup your GripSport rack. CLICK HERE to see.
Corner clamps, angle main beam & fat bike wheel cradles under licence from Intake Systems International.
GripSport carriers are designed and manufactured right here in Australia by GripSport. Each GripSport bike rack has a lifetime structural guarantee if fitted, used & maintained correctly.
- Accidental Damage – If you run over one of our products with a truck (in other words “accidental damage” where the breakage is your fault) then you’re up for the repair/replacement cost. Similarly, if your product isn’t setup, used or maintained properly then any resultant damage is on you.
- Wear and tear is not covered by warranty (because things like painted/plated finishes, moving parts and rubbers etc have to wear out eventually), but if our product breaks because of faulty workmanship or materials (in other words the breakage is our fault) all you’ve got to do is return it along with details of what happened and if it really was our fault it gets fixed or replaced free of charge.
- ‘Bike Racks for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs’ are designed for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs and are NOT covered by any warranty if fitted to the rear of caravans, trailers or camper trailers. Don’t do it.
- ‘Bike Racks for Caravans and Campers’ (both front & rear mounted) must be fitted per the relevant Fitting Guides on our website. If not then there’s no warranty.
Simple really, just the way a guarantee should be… but hardly ever is!
PLEASE NOTE 1: Trailers, LED lamps and custom made (non-standard) “mounting systems” (for caravans, campers and trailers etc) are covered by a 2 year warranty.
PLEASE NOTE 2: We do not accept returns just because someone changes their mind. Our products do exactly what we say they do, they will fit where we say they’ll fit and sorry, but a change of mind is not a valid reason for a refund.
Here’s just a small selection of reviews, comments and customer feedback. If you’re interested in seeing more just CLICK HERE (but you better grab some popcorn… there’s LOTS of ’em)
Received my Hi Ride. Carrier love it!!! So easy to use !!!
We’ve had one of your Hi-Ride 2-bike carrier’s for a few weeks now, and really impressed with how fast & easy it is to fit our bikes, and how sercurely the bikes & carrier are held in place. We regularly carry three odd-size bikes in different combos – 24-inch kid’s MTB, 26-inch FS bike & 96’er hardtail – and it copes well with whatever combination we try. Easy enough to use that my wife can load up the bikes when I’m not around
Just a short note to thank you very much for sending another carrier hook to replace the one I lost. It arrived this morning via a priority courier. What fantastic customer service you provide!!!!
Hi,I recently purchased a High-Ride carrier. I love the simplicity of this unit, it only takes a couple of minutes to fit and loading the bike on/off the rack is definitely the quickest for any bike rack I have seen. Thanks again for a great product.Regards.
Collected the rack on Friday arvo from the transport depot. Used it Sat morn – $14k of bikes on it for a 3 hour drive to Margaret River to ride the trails down there. Couldn’t have been happier – very well built, study rack – kept the bikes from touching each other at all. Exactly what I wanted! Very much appreciated and will happily recommend the rack to anyone who is chasing one!
Hi Gripsport, I just had to write and let you guys know what we think of your new Hi-Ride carrier. We’ve had all manner of bike racks over the years including some damn expensive roof racks, but once we got some decent quality bikes (C/Fibre etc) I knew we were going to need something that would protect our new toys when travelling. And without a doubt the Hi-ride is not only the best at protecting the toys (no more risk of driving under carports etc) but it is quickest and easiest thing weve ever used. My wife thanks you! And of course so do I. So good to see an aussie design that is tough, simple and easy to use. All the best.
I recieved my Hi-Ride Classic the other day and after months of “discussions” with the wife about spending 400 clams on a bike rack, I mounted it to the car, mounted the bikes and stood back and enjoyed! Fitting was a breeze and despite my initial concers the bikes were held firmly and securley. Both bikes barely moved and arrived at our destination hassle free.
Just a quick line to let you know how pleased I am with my 2 bike grip sport carrier. Really is super easy to use and my s-works stumpy (my 4th child) sits on its wheels with no strain on the frame. An excellent product. Also I ordered it when I was serving in Afghanistan and was really well looked after so thank you for that too.