1-Bike “Van-Rack” – Tilting
Fingertip tilting action gives you instant access to everything behind or under your bike.
- Can be fitted to any Caravan “A” frame using optional bolt-on mount or a fabricated mounting frame. CLICK HERE to see the fitting guide.
- Load or unload your bike in seconds. CLICK HERE for a video showing just how quick and easy it is.
- Tilts bike out of the way for instant access to front boots, toolboxes, gas bottles etc. CLICK HERE for video.
- Carries 1 bikes up to 30kg.
- Fits all bikes. CLICK HERE to see.
- Perfect for big electric bikes.
- Safe for carbon fibre and lightweight alloy bikes.
- Bike is held completely secure.
- Fully adjustable… to position bike perfectly on your van.
- Can be swapped to a car in under a minute. CLICK HERE to see how.
- All steel, zinc plated and powder coated finish.
- The quickest, simplest, most adjustable and most secure bike holding system of any carrier in the world.
- Set & Forget bike positioning. CLICK HERE to see
- 100% Australian designed & made.
- Guaranteed structurally for life.
- Delivery anywhere in Australia and NZ.
- Weighs 14kg (carrier only – does not incl mount to “A” frame).
- How to assemble and setup your GripSport rack. CLICK HERE to see.
NOTE – We’ve never yet seen an “A” frame (caravan or camper trailer) that couldn’t be fitted with this Van-Rack, but please CLICK HERE to see for yourself how much room is needed.
Corner clamps, angle main beam & fat bike wheel cradles under licence from Intake Systems International.
GripSport carriers are designed and manufactured right here in Australia by GripSport. Each GripSport bike rack has a lifetime structural guarantee if fitted, used & maintained correctly.
- Accidental Damage – If you run over one of our products with a truck (in other words “accidental damage” where the breakage is your fault) then you’re up for the repair/replacement cost. Similarly, if your product isn’t setup, used or maintained properly then any resultant damage is on you.
- Wear and tear is not covered by warranty (because things like painted/plated finishes, moving parts and rubbers etc have to wear out eventually), but if our product breaks because of faulty workmanship or materials (in other words the breakage is our fault) all you’ve got to do is return it along with details of what happened and if it really was our fault it gets fixed or replaced free of charge.
- ‘Bike Racks for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs’ are designed for Cars, 4WD’s & SUVs and are NOT covered by any warranty if fitted to the rear of caravans, trailers or camper trailers. Don’t do it.
- ‘Bike Racks for Caravans and Campers’ (both front & rear mounted) must be fitted per the relevant Fitting Guides on our website. If not then there’s no warranty.
Simple really, just the way a guarantee should be… but hardly ever is!
PLEASE NOTE 1: Trailers, LED lamps and custom made (non-standard) “mounting systems” (for caravans, campers and trailers etc) are covered by a 2 year warranty.
PLEASE NOTE 2: We do not accept returns just because someone changes their mind. Our products do exactly what we say they do, they will fit where we say they’ll fit and sorry, but a change of mind is not a valid reason for a refund.
Here’s just a small selection of reviews, comments and customer feedback. If you’re interested in seeing more just CLICK HERE (but you better grab some popcorn… there’s LOTS of ’em)
Received my Hi Ride. Carrier love it!!! So easy to use !!!
I just wanted to let you know I used the HI-RIDE rack twice this weekend with my carbon 29er – a 1 ½ hour drive to Lysterfield on Saturday, and a 1 hour drive to Forrest on Sunday. The rack is fabulous – my bike looked and felt secure. It was really easy to put the bike on and take it off, and it doesn’t matter how dirty the bike is when you go home, because it’s up the back rather than dripping mud and dirt onto the roof (when using roof racks). And I have already recommended it to a couple of MTBikers out there. You mentioned you’re developing a rack light for it. Please let me know AS SOON AS that’s available.
We just got the mounting done for the bike rack on our van and thought we would send some photos of the setup. Very happy with the way it’s all turned out. Thanks for all your help. Regards.
We have just had our hi-ride carrier delivered to us in Taigum, Queensland. Would like to thank Jon and the team for an effortless transaction and a really well made item!
I recieved my Hi-Ride Classic the other day and after months of “discussions” with the wife about spending 400 clams on a bike rack, I mounted it to the car, mounted the bikes and stood back and enjoyed! Fitting was a breeze and despite my initial concers the bikes were held firmly and securley. Both bikes barely moved and arrived at our destination hassle free.
I purchased a Hi-Ride Carrier “2+2” from you some time ago, and it is a fantastic piece of gear. In fact we are having so much fun using it (well, my mates are happy to chuck their bikes on MY rack) that our rides have become longer and consequently we now finish at dusk, just in time for a night-time drive home … So I am in need of one of your Rack Lights…
G’day, Just thought I’d drop you a quick note to thank you for the great bike carrier and the great after sales service (it arrived a little roughed up and you freighted out new parts to exchange for the damage ones). This carrier is as good as I thought it would be – I can easily fit any bike to it in seconds (including combinations of my singlespeed 29er, all mountain rig, and my mates’ trail and free-ride rigs). Brilliant, easy to use, and makes ducking out for a quick ride after work just that – quick! Many thanks.
Hi john just a quick email to say that the bike carrier is excellent. Have been away with it and even done some 4wd with it and it was great. Job well done. I love it. Thank you.