At the end of 2020 we posted this little cartoon on our socials and then,…
Here at GripSport we are committed to doing all we can to ensure the safety of our staff and customers. The bottom-line is… our staff are all supporting families and need to be healthy in order to protect them and, because demand for our racks is NOT dropping off in the slightest, we need our staff to keep manufacturing… so they’ve got jobs and so you’ve got racks available. Which is why we’ve implemented the following.
Not really a huge change, but until further notice, no one other than essential personnel are being allowed into our offices or factories, our showroom is closed and we will not be opening on Saturdays. GripSport is hunkering down and only selling via our dealers, our online store and over the phone. Which is not exactly making life difficult though, because…..
- We have over 90 dealers across the country, all with displays and stock of our racks. You can find your nearest dealer here on our website https://www.gripsport.com.au/dealers/ and they’re ready to help you right now.
- Our online store is both comprehensive and simple to use. It clearly shows you all prices (including freight to your door) and offers multiple payment options.
- We have multiple phone lines and staff available to take your orders or just to answer any questions you may have. You can call us on (03)94662553 between 8am and 4.30pm Mon-Fri.
- You can email any questions/queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you’re wondering just how good our racks really are, check out our reviews and feedback here https://www.gripsport.com.au/about/reviews-testimonials/ You can also Google “gripsport bike racks” and ask around on many forums where people are singing our praises.
Try and stay healthy everyone and we’ll keep you updated about what we’re doing. And yes, it’s a bit of a pain that we can’t go on our overseas holidays, but it is a great time to take a break here in Australia and maybe go visit and support somewhere that really needs visitors right now. And hey… make sure you take your bikes to REALLY round out your trip. All you need is good bike rack