For a limited time we offered a cashback of up to $150 for purchases of bike racks made between April 1st and May 31st
If you bought your rack during that period you now have until June 15th to submit your cashback claim.
Simply upload your proof of purchase to claim the $100 cashback (See Condition 8). And to receive an additional $50 cashback, upload a photo of your bike rack on your vehicle or caravan (See Condition 9).
Terms & Conditions
- Instructions on how to claim and the reward(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Claims are only available for purchases made in Australia by Australian residents.
- Claimants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to claim and further, the parent/guardian of the claimant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor submitting a claim in this promotion.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Retailers (as defined below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences on April 1st, 2020 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on May 31st, 2020 (“Promotional Period”).
- Every valid claim received for GripSport Bike Racks Cash Backoffer will be awarded $100 cash back.
- Every valid claim received for a GripSport Bike Racks Bonus Cash Back Offer will be awarded $50 cash back.
- To be eligible to claim the initial GripSport Bike Racks Cash Back of $100, individuals must purchase, in a single transaction, an Eligible Product (as defined below) from a Participating Retailer during the Promotional Period. A participating retailer is GripSport itself (via online store) or any GripSport dealer, as listed on the website https://www.gripsport.com.au/dealers/and that displays advertising material for this promotion (“Participating Retailer”). Eligible Products are the following (“Eligible Product”):
- A GripSport “Van-Rack” (1,2,3 or 4-bike, tilting or non-tilting) in conjunction with any GripSport “Bolt-On Mount” (for Van-Racks)
- A GripSport GS2, GS2+, GS4, GS4+, GSE or GSE+ bike rack.
- To be eligible to claim the GripSport Bike Racks Bonus Cash Back Offer of $50, individuals must:
- Include with their initial claim at least one photograph of their rack (“Eligible Product” per 8.1 above) in useg fitted to vehicle or van and with bikes loaded.
- In the text-box provided on the claim form, complete the sentence… “I bought a GripSport rack because…”
- To claim, individuals must then visit www.gripsport.com.au/gripsport-cashback-request/, complete all required fields in the online Cash Back Registration page. Registrations must be submitted by 11.59pm, June 15th, 2020.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimant’s (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable claims will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple claims permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) claim permitted per Qualifying Purchase; and (b) each claim must be submitted separately and in accordance with claim requirements.
- Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all claims as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all claims when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of a claimant’s claims and forfeiture of any right to a reward. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and dated to prove that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to claim.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- Claimants will be notified by email that their cash-back claim has been successfully registered.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Cash back reward will be awarded in the form of a “virtual” Visa or MasterCard delivered to the claimant’s email address during the week starting June 15th, 2020.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the pre-paid card are not included. Any unused balance of the pre-paid card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of and expiry date of the pre-paid card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the pre-paid card.
- If for any reason a claimant does not redeem a reward by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the reward will be forfeited.
- If any reward is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the reward with a reward to the equal value and/or specification.
- Claimants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, any images and/or voice in the event they are a successful claimant (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in reward value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of a reward.
- The Promoter is GripSport Pty Ltd) (ABN 57 005 977 066) of 8 Northgate Drive, Thomastown, Vic 3074.